i will be so glad to see the back of this year!!

3 posters

Go down

i will be so glad to see the back of this year!! Empty i will be so glad to see the back of this year!!

Post by Steve Tue Sep 18 2012, 12:37

I was just about to go on my bike ride this morning i thought i just test the tyres they a bit flat so i sort th front then start the back one doh i must of pull it to hard or something and rip the valve Crying or Very sad so i had to borrow more money to get a new inner tube at wits end the i went to my bike ride i got about 10 miles from mm house Crying or Very sad and a thorn Crying or Very sad pop my tyre i had to walk Sad I'm not having much luck lately Crying or Very sad

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

i will be so glad to see the back of this year!! Empty Re: i will be so glad to see the back of this year!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 12:48

>Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

i will be so glad to see the back of this year!! Empty Re: i will be so glad to see the back of this year!!

Post by janey Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:03

Sad >Big Grin<
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:22

im at a point nail biting that i am scared of going out nail biting

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:26

i to cant wait to see the back of this year there been to much death this year Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:47

It has been an Annus horribilis as the Queen puts it (a horrible year),

Never mind look on the bright side it's only 14 weeks until Christmas day Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 16:14

kathytake2 wrote:It has been an Annus horribilis as the Queen puts it (a horrible year),

Never mind look on the bright side it's only 14 weeks until Christmas day Big Grin

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad its just been on the news santa has died Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 21:34

Hasn't been a good year for us either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 21:41

Steve mate , I think after you have had the good luck that Xena has pulled through her problems , you can expect someone to deal you a few blows back so it's not all take and no give , and personally I would settle for Xena >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down