+4
Irene
stella
Kathy
black_stallion
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hello all. in need of some advice. - Page 2 Empty hello all. in need of some advice.

Post by black_stallion Wed Jun 20 2012, 20:09

First topic message reminder :

hi everyone.

had a look through this forum earlier, seems like a lot of you are pretty knowledgeable on all thing staffadshire terror!.

ok plecsentarys over, for a while now, I've been looking after a dog called Missy. ive known her for a while , and im sad to say shes rather been moved around, a young local lad first had her but had to give her up as his mother took offense at her running thru the house, and generally causing mayhem. Then she went to his sisters, there she stayed until they moved to a 'no dogs a loud' environment. she now lives with a lovely old couple where she seems happy. They go away a lot and when they do Missy comes on little holidays with me, I shoe horses for a living and am always out in the countryside; fields, woods, barns you name it! until she came with me Missy was used to being walking round old people estates on the lead or hanging around the park drinking cider, or spending the whole day inside. as you can imagine coming to work with me is some sort of seventh heaven, navana for her and she has to be dragged out my truck when i drop her home. its a sad thing but the old lady loves her and I really do think she's happy with them, if not a little bored.

I just dropped her home today and have decided I want a dog like her. now this is the reason for my writing this.. im not sure what she is! I've been told she is a long legged staff an American staff staff x ridgeback

I was hoping for a bit of feed back from you guys as to what she is and where to look for another dog like her.. my life is the perfect life for dogs, I've had lots of terriers, but have become a bit fed up with digging them out of fox holes or waiting around for 5 hours until they turn up. heres some pictures thanks.

jimmy

hello all. in need of some advice. - Page 2 IMG_0661

black_stallion
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

hello all. in need of some advice. - Page 2 Empty Re: hello all. in need of some advice.

Post by dave g Thu Jun 21 2012, 17:47

Welcome i would say amstaff staffy cross.
dave g
dave g
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bauer and pilot
Dog Gender(s) : both male
Support total : 193

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2