Yuck, smoking smells.

4 posters

Go down

Yuck, smoking smells. Empty Yuck, smoking smells.

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 12:54

I have been off the fags for 3 months now and am well and truely over them. Aunts in my house now smoking her brains out complaining about her bad chest and how the doc says she is at risk of cancer and the like and the smell is making me sick!

angry

Noone in my household smokes now, so should she be allowed to smoke here or should she automatically go outside?

Back to top Go down

Yuck, smoking smells. Empty Re: Yuck, smoking smells.

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 13:03

I'd send her outside. You've done so well with giving them up & it's your right to have a smoke free environment now.

When my mum & dad were alive I didn't let them smoke in my home, despite the fact that they'd smoked all their lives.

It's your house, your rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri May 11 2012, 13:18

When I was growing up all my family smoked apart from me, Mum, Dad and 3 older brothers all puffing away, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk. I have never smoked.

No way would I allow it in my house.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster's_Mum Fri May 11 2012, 13:32

All of my family smoke (well, smoked because my youngest brother has now given up thumbs up ) I never have, I tried it once and hated it. When I had Reece they all started going into a room at the back of their house to smoke so tha when we went round it was ok for him. Now they have moved, but they have a room on the back of their garage that they now use as a "smoke room" and there is no smoking in the house. I personally think it is rude of someone to smoke in your house without asking first, even if you smoke yourself!
Buster's_Mum
Buster's_Mum
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Yuck, smoking smells. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buster, LuLu (chinese crested)
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months, 3 1/2 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 13:38

I smoke but my hubby doesnt. I have never smoked in my house it stinks! Also i think its really wrong to subject my kids to it just beacause i make bad choices. Ive never allowed anyone to smoke in my house and never will. Even when my kids have grown up and moved out i wont smoke in the house....well hopfully ill have given up by then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 13:57

im guessing it must be around 4 months for me now i never smoked in the house and i wouldnt let anyone else do it also .
dont be nasty about telling her just pick up the ash tray and put a deckchair outside lol >Smile >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 14:21

i smoke but have not smoked in the house for over 20 years, and no one is allowed to urgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 15:05

I think ill try the outside ashtray! Ill just put it outside next time she comes round it will be out there haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 15:15

dont forget a brolly as well

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 16:09

Psh. She can bring her own!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 16:54

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11 2012, 18:06

I would tell her to go outside for sure, its 5 weeks sunday for me, and the smell omg i forgot what an awful smell it is my oh n housemate still smoke and i still give one residents at work a fag who cant do it themselves dosnt bother me now.
i cant tell my oh n housemate not to smoke indoors they pay the bills too lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by wentzer Sat May 12 2012, 18:18

I smoke, but i have never smoked in the apartments, My OHs moms fiance, smokes and his family all does. but i still try to go outside when we go vist there and they get mad at me, because noone else does. so i try not to smoke there. I have always wwent out side. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes, in a house, er on someone. i have issues when i can smell it on my self even. I normally only smoke at work, or when im out. at home maybe 1 er 2 but that is it
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Yuck, smoking smells. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sat May 12 2012, 20:27

Well done on giving up Big Grin

I have never smoked and the other half gave up 2 and a half years ago. He smoked outside though because I hate the smell of smoke and didn't want the kids to breathe it in. I hate the smell of smoke and am so annpyed that we have new neighbours because our hosue now smells of smoke. She sits in her bathroom smoking so her kids can't smell it and so our kitchen and bathroom often smell ok smoke, it really annoys me. Especially as she can't go a day without her family over and they all pile in the bathroom to light up Sad Worse for Ian though it makes him physically sick when he can smell it, especially as she smokes in her room too so our bedroom often stinks too. But not sure what we can do about it! Sad
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13 2012, 00:43

My oh's sister has a really bad smoking habit - literally as soon as she wakes up, no matter what the time is, she has a cigarette. Before she even sits up in bed she's lighting one! sick

Then she coughs for the next half hour. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sun May 13 2012, 09:33

Ian used to smoke a fair bit, he used to smoke in the house when I first moved in. That was soon put a stop too. Quite surprised he managed to quit to be honest he had smoked for over 30 years.

He didn't even plan on stopping but when Harrison was a couple of months old we all came down with norovirus, was awful especially because I was feeding him and was ill the same time as him. Ian had it and took to his bed for 3 days (as men do Tongues ). I of course was on the settee with the kids dying, looking after a poorly baby and a hyper toddler who had it the week before us. He didn't move except to go to the toilet in the day, and so didn't smoke for 3 days. Then when he was better he just decided not to smoke.

He kept a packet of fags in his car for months , think they are still there actually, just to make him feel better that he had an emergency supply. Laughing
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down