Need some advice....again lol

Go down

Need some advice....again lol Empty Need some advice....again lol

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:34

I posted a while ago saying that kaos was being a little b**ger and not listening and being really over the top and hyper, well i bought some tripe as caryll sugested but he wouldnt touch it. Anyways he has settled back down now and still being a bit naughty but not as hyper and completey mental lol. I have put it down to his hormones. Well now i have a new problam.......Ty.
Ty has always been a good boy ever since we got him, he's quite sensitive and doesnt like being told off and u can tell when he does something wrong he is really sorry (unlike kaos lol). Over the last week he has been acting really out of character, nothing major just little things. When we went out the other day he jumped up and grabbed our coats off the banaster and ripped them to shreds, i got back from the school run today and he had pooed in the hall (which he has NEVER done), he's started barking randomly (also something he has never done, i didnt even no he could bark till we got kaos) I no it all sounds like normal staffie behavoiur but for my baby Ty its really not. I was wondering wether he is feeling kinnda threatend what with kaos "becoming a man". What do u lot think??
x

Back to top Go down

Need some advice....again lol Empty Re: Need some advice....again lol

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:51

I think I'd first get a vet to give him a health check, just to make sure he isn't feeling bad.

You could well be right about him feeling a bit put out by Kaos growing up. Has Kaos's attitude changed towards Ty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 12:59

Yea sorry i forgot to say i have taken Ty for a check up this morning, he was due a once over anyway and they said he looked great to them, no temp or anything.
Um to be honest if anything Ty is much less tolerant, i have had to remove all bones and toys lying about now because it causes friction, which i new i would have to do at some point, they are only allowed them separate now.
Kaos like i said has calmed right down now and is alot better and his attittude towards Ty is pretty good. Ty on the other hand is a bit happy snappy with him, i can only discribe its like he's a grumpy old man. When they play fight and play with there rubber hoop out in the field now its kaos thats winning most of the time and i think thats putting him out as well....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:10

Maybe its his age??? Are you walking him as much as normal? I have noticed with my Gizmo that he has become a bit of a pain the last few weeks, whining and being a LOT more vocal and he has pooed downstairs 3 times in the last 2 weeks. He has never done this before.
I have put it down to the fact that i haven't been walking him as much because of the snow, ice etc and also because he may be maturing hence becoming more demanding (god help us). Gizmo is 18 months.
He has also started taking stuff from Vins and stashing it in his crate because he knows Vinnie can't get in there.
I am not stressing as i guess they go through phases and this is just another one of those...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:34

Yea they are both getting the same amounts of walks etc, nothings really changed at all apart from the christmas tree going up lol! I think ur probably right i think its may be a mixture of him maybe getting a bit older (15 months) and kaos getting older and maturing (6.5 months and entire).
Im sure it will pass lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:36

I really hope so because Gizmo is doing my head in LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:39

ill second that hehe x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:49

Trouble is, they're both so young. Ty's in his 'teenage' stage (knows everything, listens to nothing & nobody understands him)and Kaos is in his 'higher primary school' stage (flexing muscles & testing to the limit). I'm sure they'll both grow out of it, but I'd keep an eye open for possible flashpoints & avoid them if at all poss. They'll still play together, so it isn't as if they've gone off each other, is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 15:47

Oh no they still play and snuggle up to sleep but ive had to keep an extra eye on them whilst playing if u no what i mean so the second i dont like where its going or one of them steps the play up it stops!
Yes thats kaos to a tee but Ty really isnt like that though, its hard to describe him lol i think it was being in rescue so young i dunno, he's just not like other staffs, just really sensitive and very responsive to emotions etc.
If u could castrate kaos today i would but being nearly xmas and all i cant and also i would like to keep him entire till 7 months (yes caryll u did hear me right) x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 16:38

Hahaha! All you can do is keep up the watching & fingers crossed!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 20:34

Hope it all settles down for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down