relly need too vent.....

+2
Andy
Kathy
6 posters

Go down

relly need too vent..... Empty relly need too vent.....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:04

Totally p***ed off.

Irresponsible chavvy scum owners who cant bloody put their dog on a lead. But its ok because hes friendly walking down a main road too the town real bloomin responsible couldnt even see the owners when i saw the dog, i was actually standing talking too a bloke about staffs even he said i was in the right.

normally i would ignore it but i lost it because it just came up too mine who were on leads obv, and they started growling at it. i told the chavvy scum what i bloody thought, told em they were f***in irresponsible and too get their dog on a bloody lead.

Im sick too death of people like this dog offlead not undercontrol GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It aint the best time too be peeing me off either, oh i want a fag!!!!!!!!1

Back to top Go down

relly need too vent..... Empty Re: relly need too vent.....

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:06

........and breathe.

Mind you, I don't blame you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:09

Im not gonna have one thou Smile

I was shaking with anger i seriously cannot understand some people.

His dog may well be friendly but you dont allow your dog too just walk 10 miles infront of you off lead near a main bloody road.

Again GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:31

xXxshelly_stanliexXx wrote:Totally p***ed off.

Irresponsible chavvy scum owners who cant bloody put their dog on a lead. But its ok because hes friendly walking down a main road too the town real bloomin responsible couldnt even see the owners when i saw the dog, i was actually standing talking too a bloke about staffs even he said i was in the right.

normally i would ignore it but i lost it because it just came up too mine who were on leads obv, and they started growling at it. i told the chavvy scum what i bloody thought, told em they were f***in irresponsible and too get their dog on a bloody lead.

Im sick too death of people like this dog offlead not undercontrol GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It aint the best time too be peeing me off either, oh i want a fag!!!!!!!!1

Totally agree whether their dog is friendly or not its still not under control. I'm sick of off leash dogs approaching mine especially in public area's

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:34

Same as above, really get's me mad. I guess all we can do is educate the uneducated.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:35

I couldnt even control what i was saying, i think everyone was looking i just exploded.

Exactly just because they have a friendly dog why does that give them the right too let it be 10 miles in front and no where near them not under control.

My dogs do not appreciate dogs just coming up too them, even stan growled he never growls......

Its respect for other people and other peoples dogs aswel.

Problie get stabbed if they see me pmsl hahahaha Chav scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 15:49

can totally understand your anger..

there are morons like that over here too, don't worry!!

good girl for quitting the fags...save your money up and come and visit us !! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13 2012, 16:01

Maybe they will think twice about letting their dog just walk offlead by the road now with anyluck.

Haha vanessa would love too go too australia my mate went for 10 months and said she loved it, i couldnt leave my babies thou pmsl. Wont be having any hols ever again abroad i think lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14 2012, 01:38

That always bothers me as well. Good job on not having a cigarette to

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Apr 14 2012, 08:27

Maybe they will think twice about letting their dog just walk offlead by the road now with anyluck.

Doubt it Shelly, they are thick as sh!t most of um angry
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14 2012, 09:34

This irrisponsable behaviour ( sorry about spelling) is quite common around my way. I hate it. The dogs running about on main roads, accident waiting to happen. We had a terrible scare when kenny was alot smaller. My hubby was over the mountain, walked around a corner and there it was a big mastiff cross. It was growling at hubby while it held kenny down by it's paw. Thats the local junkies dog up my way. Also some time back, about 2 years ago, the same guy had 3 dogs. They used to run the roads like a pack. They killed a pregnant bitch. It was really horrific. He hide the dogs from the police, so dont know what happened. He then got his self a pitbull. Now im not anti-pit, but this 1 was out of control. He actually tryed attack myself an elderly lady and a young man while waiting 4 a bus. We phoned 999 and nobody came Sad . We were trying to keep him from the lady, he just kept charging at the 3 of us randomly, in the end something else caught his attension and he ran off. This is why bull breeds get a bad name. People get them, dont control or bring them up with firm boundrys, let them run free. The dog didnt know and differance, owners fault. I belive it should be like the old days when you had to buy a licence from police station.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14 2012, 10:01

That makes me soo mad. I've had a few offlead dogs beside busy roads come up to mine and quite often millie has been nervous of it and starts jumping around trying to get away. The owner can see whats happening but they just stand there calling their dog. The dog is ignoring you don't stand and call it, come and get it on a lead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sat Apr 14 2012, 10:30

I agree with you totaly, all it takes is a loud noise to startle the dog and it could be out in the road. And what they going to do if it meets an unfriendly dog? or people that either dont like or are scared of dogs? thats when dogs start to get a bad name.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Sat Apr 14 2012, 11:26

had a similer incident yesterday, i was walking chloe back from the vets as she has been poorly, she was on her lead as usual and we cross our local playing field to get home. as i was at one end of the field i noticed a young teenage girl with another staffy enter. he was off lead but i though she will see me and either go in the opposite direction or put him on a lead as i came closer. i shortened chloes lead coz shes a swine with strange dogs. but this kid just started to run about in my direction with said dog, and as soon as the dog noticed chloe he ran straight towards her with his hackles up and they ended up scrapping. it was only a short thing and the kid just shouted 'stupid dog' to hers and i lost it but tried to stay calm, and said 'did you not think to put your dog on a lead when you saw mine was on one' her response was that she didnt see me, but im sorry im not exactly hard to miss, i weigh 17 stone and my dogs bright red lol!!(not postbox red obv!) i could have smacked her if i was a violent person. it just annoyed me coz i know chloes unpredictable which is why i keep her on a lead at all times and on a short lead when theres other dogs about. we are seeing a trainer about correcting her behaviour with strange dogs but its early days and i dont want idiots setting her back. bad times Sad
Joey
Joey
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : J.D, Rosie, Lottie and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : 7, 4 ,4, 2
Dog Gender(s) : male, female, female, female
Support total : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye86 Sat Apr 14 2012, 11:32

It's like when Skye was a puppy. She was on the lead when some big wirey terrier thing attacked her, which admittedly was on a lead but had a child of about 7 on the other end. Irresponsible parenting much? The kid couldn't control it and it it went for her. Granted, it didn't do MUCH damage, more upset Skye and a little tiny wound but that isn't the point.

The worst thing about this is my fella confronted the kids Mother about it, to a reply of "Well, it's a Staff aint it?" Not sure if this was to imply she should've held her own (At around 16 weeks, yeah I'm sure!) or that she must of initiated it!

Why some people own dogs at all is beyond me!
Skye86
Skye86
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 12/5/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14 2012, 15:06

If the owners had the dog walking beside them offlead undercontrol i honestly wouldnt have cared, i have seen a few dogs walked off leads right besdie their owners. My oh can walk hooch offlead right be side him and hooch pays no attention too anything apart from my oh, he always keeps hooch on a lead now thou.

But this dog was on a seperate bit of path theres several steps that take you up too the higher path if that makes sense which was where their dog was whilst they were on the lower part if anything happened they would of have too ran too the end and up!!!!!!!! they seriously had no control what so ever when it came up to mine, to which they wanted to have a pop that just rilled me up even more so because mine where sitting nicely waiting before their dog came up to them.

Thinking back i know i could have handled the situation a hell of alot better but i was so anger i just couldnt hold it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobs Sat Apr 14 2012, 19:26

I think we've all come across morons like this, we've had it when out walking Sophie, they just don't care.
bobs
bobs

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sophie
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down