So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!!

+8
kaztaz
Irene
harlou
Kathy
Jackieb
john and sonia
janey
samprettypawsboutique
12 posters

Go down

So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!! Empty So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!!

Post by samprettypawsboutique Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:25

Just having a moan sick of having to tell him no all the time but he is as stubborn as a mule especially when it comes to FOOD and the thievery of said food! He was doing fab with toilet training one day next day its ten steps back oh i am sure we will get there (sighs)
samprettypawsboutique
samprettypawsboutique
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Murphy
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 1

http://www.prettypawspetboutique.co.uk

Back to top Go down

So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!! Empty Re: So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!!

Post by janey Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:27

He will with time, and consistant training! You get sick of hearing your own voice!

Deep breath they can be rather testing at times Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!! Empty Re: So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:28

We all go through it. Have patience be consistant and he will get there

Back to top Go down

Post by samprettypawsboutique Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:33

I am sick of hearing my own voice! Laughing I will never give up but by god you need the patience of a saint!!
samprettypawsboutique
samprettypawsboutique

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:44

samprettypawsboutique wrote: you need the patience of a saint!!
been there. patience Lord, quick! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26 2012, 12:48

It will click eventually
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by samprettypawsboutique Sun Feb 26 2012, 13:06

lynne wrote:It will click eventually
Laughing

Heres hoping Smile
samprettypawsboutique
samprettypawsboutique

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by john and sonia Sun Feb 26 2012, 13:24

We are having exactly the same problem with Leia right now but they get there Smile
john and sonia
john and sonia
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Leia
Dog(s) Ages : 12 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackieb Sun Feb 26 2012, 17:06

they are as bad as kids tbh !!

Jackieb
Jackieb
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Diesel & Tank
Dog(s) Ages : Diesel - May 2011. Tank - March 2012
Dog Gender(s) : Girl & Boy
Support total : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Feb 26 2012, 17:36

Just keep thinking about the wonderfully well trained dog you will have in a few months time. You will be the envy of everyone.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by harlou Sun Feb 26 2012, 17:43

Olly is 2 weve only had him 5 months we seem to spend a lot of time saying no . But we spend more time laughing at his daft antics, wouldnt swap him for a euromillions win.
harlou
harlou
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
So sick of saying NO!!, leave, grunting, ehehing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MURPHY!! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : OLLY
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Sun Feb 26 2012, 20:45

Lol I've never said the words 'no' and 'leave it' so much since we've had Zac .... He is still easier work than my teenagers though ha ha Smile

Irene

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Zac
Support total : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by kaztaz Tue Feb 28 2012, 13:20

I use a click had my pup house trained by 15 weeks amazing tool might be worth looking into Smile
kaztaz
kaztaz

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : troy
Dog(s) Ages : 12 months
Support total : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by woolfie Thu Mar 15 2012, 08:46

never feel you are going through this alone... some days i wonder if my pup will start to think his name is 'No Zulu!' lol.

woolfie
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Zulu
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 09:37

you will get there with every thing eventualy then you will have the selective hearing to contend with. the bit where they look at you when you say NO and they turn right back to doing it. they can be naughty at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 10:26

He's testing you lol .. keep at it and stand firm! he will get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 10:41

I can sympathise on the no thing. Lucky I never had issues with toilet training. Got my boy at 9 weeks and only had two accidents ever. It does get better. I cannot believe what a hooligan he was just a year ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:44

You'll get through it. I'm sure Vlad thinks "NO" is part of his name as he hears "Vlad, NO!" an awful lot! Tongues As for the toilet training, it's just lots of patience and repetition. Vlad had a few pee accidents inside from about 8 - 12 weeks, but ever since he's peed and pooed in the same spot in the garden I would take him to every 15 minutes (Yup... every 15 minutes... became boring as hell to!) as a small puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:18

Yup. Learing the lovely sound of no. Between the kids and dogs, it is every other word or more. Laughing
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazagem Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:49

Lol I know the feeling having 2 teenagers and 2 young pups but def the dogs learn quicker than the kids
Gazagem
Gazagem

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:59

Have you learnt how to count to 10 yet?! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by woolfie Fri Mar 16 2012, 09:52

i almost have... 1, 2 ,3, zulu no!,4, 5, nooo! 6, 7, 8, Zuluuuu...! shame on you

woolfie

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Zulu
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Sat Mar 17 2012, 16:20

woolfie wrote:i almost have... 1, 2 ,3, zulu no!,4, 5, nooo! 6, 7, 8, Zuluuuu...! shame on you
Lol I feel your pain, and everytime they learn not to do something they find something else they shouldnt be doing to do!!! it's like a conveyor belt of naughtiness lol
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down