Went to see Lottie

2 posters

Go down

Went to see Lottie Empty Went to see Lottie

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22 2011, 16:14

only got one pic of pete with her folks sorry but the visit was rather strange. Lottie is insecure and looks to her handler in this case her foster carer for reassurance on interacting with other people. she gave a half hearted bark at the same time as taking the treat from our hands. after a couple of minutes we were sat on the floor stroking her and i even got to give her a kiss on the nose. from the walking and talking and watching Lottie and the foster carer i have come to the conclusion that Lottie is best taken away from her because it is more the carer making Lottie as she is. when Lottie looks the carer runs to her she is pandering to her every whim and the dog is playing on it. i know it sounds mean and i dont mean to be because these foster carers do a great job and i know i wouldnt be able to do it and then let the dog go because i would be too emotionaly attached and i think this is what has happened here. the carer is too attached to let go and be objective. Lottie herself is a beautiful girl and such a sweet natured dog and i think she will whip Lemmie into shape in no time Big Grin she has 4 or 5 stitches which look nice and neat and the wound looks good no redness or any thing. it isnt bothering her so she doesnt have to wear the bucket. she has some scars on the right side of her nose where she was attacked by the first fosters mastiff. yes all round she is a lovely dog that i think once she is here and home will settle in no time and i will check out the training for them both i think the new class starts november then after Lemmy turns 1 we will take them bothe to agility. anyway enough of me rattling on the minute you have been waiting for a picture of her with one of her new family.

Went to see Lottie PA220020

Back to top Go down

Went to see Lottie Empty Re: Went to see Lottie

Post by Ben Sat Oct 22 2011, 16:42

I am sure she will settle in and love being with y'all. She sure is a good looking girl! Love her coloring and she will soon look to you guys. Smile
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 22 2011, 16:52

Aww cuteness Love Struck

They adapt so amazingly well, Moo had 3 homes b4 me, and you should see her now nearly 2 years on she is my family. So looking forward to hear about Lemmy & Lottie Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down