This is where we're getting Lottie from

4 posters

Go down

This is where we're getting Lottie from Empty This is where we're getting Lottie from

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:11

this is the rescue centre we're getting Lottie from

http://www.homeless-hounds.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

This is where we're getting Lottie from Empty Re: This is where we're getting Lottie from

Post by janey Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:14

and in less than 50 hours Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

This is where we're getting Lottie from Empty Re: This is where we're getting Lottie from

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:15

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin told you it was fine after wednesday was out the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:44

Smile new family member coming soon Love Struck we want photos

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Thu Oct 27 2011, 21:49

Julie i have just had a look around on that homeless hounds site.I hope you dont think im being rude but can i ask you how much the adoption fee was.They are some lovely dogs on there
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 22:33

Well done and congratulations! My husband has banned me from looking at animal shelter sites because I become a mess and end up just wanting them all! Dita (our cat) was from the R.S.P.C.A and I was sobbing when I came out because we had to walk past all the dogs Crying or Very sad And, if we hadn't found a breeder we liked, we were going to get a puppy/dog from an animal shelter and when we get another cat it will be from an animal shelter because people don't seem to understand that unless you can look after your pets or a litter of babies, you shouldn't have them and as a result there are so many that end up with no homes and no love Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 08:26

not long now

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 10:48

i love leah and lois wrote:Julie i have just had a look around on that homeless hounds site.I hope you dont think im being rude but can i ask you how much the adoption fee was.They are some lovely dogs on there

£100 i thought it was steep to start with cos so many places are cheaper but its the dog i was looking at not the money. they only ask the money it cost to spay her so it wasnt bad i would have had to pay that any way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 10:49

I think £100 to give a forever home to a rescue dog is great value for money! When you think of the years of friendship she'll give you.... Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Fri Oct 28 2011, 11:15

Not long to go now! How exciting for you and Lemmy too!!! That's not a bad price, we paid £50 for Tinkerbell but had to spent a lot more on her as she needs spaying, had to go through the full vaccinations again, fleaing etc and a bed, lead etc and food as she came with very little food!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 11:47

Caryll wrote:I think £100 to give a forever home to a rescue dog is great value for money! When you think of the years of friendship she'll give you.... Love Struck

its cheap at half the price as you say caryll cos its saving the dog and adding to our family and i know e can make her happy. she's still only young so deserves to know a home and love and what normal dog life is about.

less then 24 hours to go JANEY thumbs up dancing

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Fri Oct 28 2011, 18:24

I bet you are so exited i think 100 pounds wasnt bad.It cost us 200 pounds For milly and we have paid out quite a lot since we have had her it cost us 136 pounds to have her spayed and we paid nearly 40 pound for her jabs and ive taken out boosters for life that was 100 pounds.And we have had her microchipped that cost 20 pounds she is worth it though i wouldnt swap her for a golden pig.Im getting a rescue staffy next time no more pups for us she has been a hand full with her chewing.Good luck julie for tomorow lottie is so lucky to have you as her mummy
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Fri Oct 28 2011, 18:27

I forgot to mention the rspca charge around 150 pounds for a rescue and dogs trust around 100 to 150.Im thinking of adopting from the same place you got lottie from
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Oct 28 2011, 18:30

_julie_ wrote:
less then 24 hours to go JANEY thumbs up dancing

Less than 18 hours to go dance

What time you collecting her??? Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 18:33

we have to be there by half 10. all ready to go. car sorted to transport 2 dogs. got her collar, lead, a couple of tennis balls, treats, bags and some stuff i collected to give them (bedding, food and stuff) i robbed everyone.

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 19:50

Gosh how many staff or staff x do they have its such a shame....I am inlove with Roxy she's gorgeous I really really want her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29 2011, 03:15

They have some good looking dogs! Congrats on the new addition! Can't wait for pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 29 2011, 09:42

Good luck today Julie, I won't be on much today but so looking forward to hearing how it all is going when I am home.

Good luck Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down