Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;)

+2
staffbulls.at
RACHEL
6 posters

Go down

Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;) Empty Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;)

Post by RACHEL Fri Oct 07 2011, 01:00

Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;) 299444_10150317024716636_677226635_8275486_126017356_n

Look how comfy and relaxed he looks~ I could have easily made him move, but I didn't want to! My staffordshire, Buster is a rescue dog and has really bad anxiety, he ate up his own bed and now I have no option but to let him sleep with me. It doesn't seem to have an effect on his behavior, but do you think this is maybe 'mothering' him to much? Ahhh I just want to cuddle him! >Big Grin<

P.S~ I wouldn't normally let him sleep slap bang in the middle on my good pillows Smile
RACHEL
RACHEL
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buster
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;) Empty Re: Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 01:21

I think it's just a personal choice. Every dog I have ever had has slept in the bed with me and Suki currently sleeps in the bed with us. We did leave her in her crate for the first week or so so that she saw sleeping with us as a reward.

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;) Empty Re: Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;)

Post by staffbulls.at Fri Oct 07 2011, 05:18

The picture is great - and your dog very cute.
Joe also sleeps with us in bed, Brownie in her bed. But when she gets older, she will also sleep in our bed.
staffbulls.at
staffbulls.at
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Looks like I'm in the dogs bed tonight ;) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Joe, Brownie, Stormy
Dog Gender(s) : males and female
Support total : 27

http://www.staffbulls.at, www.ej-photography.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Oct 07 2011, 08:38

Rocky starts off sleeping at the end of the bed at night, but I usually wake up to his face looking at me from under the covers. He is so cuddley I don't have the heart to ask him to move. >Big Grin<
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Oct 07 2011, 09:27

Very cute pic Love Struck Moo shares my bed too! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Fri Oct 07 2011, 09:35

Thats a very comfy looking fella Tongues
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 14:31

Aww, that is too cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 14:54

Tyson slept with me in my bed until he started getting to heavy. Between him and the cats, even with a queen size, believe me there was almost no room for me. It took awhile but he now sleeps in his own bed right next to mine and waits to be asked up in the mornings (5.30) for a cuddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 15:57

aw very comfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 16:01

Buster looks so cosy doesn't he! Laughing

so glad to hear that Buster has found such a wonderful home with you.. he is a real good looker!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 20:52

awww he looks so comfy! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07 2011, 21:19

Fab picture i often wake up to stan or hooch doing this so cute and ur boys s handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Fri Oct 07 2011, 21:39

He looks so comfortable sos it looks like it is the dogs bed tonite for you Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08 2011, 08:30

my first used to share my bed, under the duvet like that and her own pillow. whereas r Woody prefers his crate! i must snore too much for him!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down