Addicted!

Go down

Addicted! Empty Addicted!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 08:52

HI!

I have only been on this forum for a few days and it has been great! I am not really a computer person. I don't have Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc as they all involve me sitting still for too long LOL Tongues (I did once have a Facebook account but deleted it long ago) It's the first ever forum I have joined and I am loving it! When I was searching for information on staffys I found a lot of chat pages that would be very negative and intimidating responding to people's questions. When I stumbled on this forum, I was pleased at how open everyone is and how even when there were disagreements in some topics or opinions, it has been handled in an appropriate way... in short, it has been an awesome way to idle away a few hours while I'm on holidays Smile I have learnt so much, and when I read something that I think may work with Vlad, I tell my husband straight away! I really hope it remains this way, because it is a great source of info for everyone!!!!

Cheers Everyone bounce

Back to top Go down

Addicted! Empty Re: Addicted!

Post by janey Tue Sep 27 2011, 09:06

Same, thanks all Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 12:53

Hehehehe! Gotcha!

That's the first thing I noticed about this forum so many months ago - it was friendly & nobody looked down their nose at anyone else just cause they might not know something.

And of course, we have a bit of a laugh sometimes! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 13:02

Yep it is a great place. If everyone agrees all the time there isn't much of a point in discussing things. It's nice when people can disagree intelligently and everyone can learn something Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 13:25

You can read all the "expert" advice, but the only the people that have staffs, love them, train them, play with them and respect them on a daily basis know what is really going on Tongues If it wasn't for this forum I think I would be a nervous mess by now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 13:42

They can be a handfull Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 13:49

LOL... you're telling me! We played outside with Vlad this afternoon for about 2.5 hours and he was still full of beans! On the plus side, no pees or poos in the house for 3.5 days Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin (I shouldn't get excited, I'll find tomorrow morning he does a BIG wee on the kitchen floor! He is, however, sound asleep for the night, and he is awesome! He has stayed in his bed all night after his first couple of days. Sleeps for around 10+ hours! I can not complain at that! He is still very naughty Wink Wouldn't swap him for the world Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 13:57

He will come into his own. Still just a baby really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 14:07

Yep, it can be addicting....sitting reading through the posts and looking through the gallery pics and videos. Laughing but like you say, there is so much great info and even though some have differing opinions to others at times, things are kept friendly Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 14:08

I love that he is a little ball of personality and fun Tongues The naughtiness just depends on what he's doing thats naughty! But, you're 100% right. He's just a baby. He loves his cuddles. curls up in your arms when you cuddle him! I don't know what's going to happen when he's a big boy... I'm quite small, so having Vlad on my lap won't be a real option Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down