Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window

3 posters

Go down

Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window Empty Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 14:41

Not sure where to put this article. Mods feel free to move it if there is a more appropriate place.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/09/14/2011-09-14_cruel_lunkhead_tosses_dog_plays_dumb__cops.html#ixzz1Xvtn6fdu

A hotheaded Queens bodybuilder killed his dog by tossing it out of a third-floor window - then played dumb, telling cops he was asleep the whole time.

Milan Rysa, 30, hurled Brooklyn, a Chinese Shar-Pei weighing about 50 pounds, out of his apartment on Steinway St. in Astoria as he played thumping dance music about 8:30 p.m Monday, police and witnesses said.

"I saw it coming out the window," a shocked witness said, declining to give his name. "I heard the yelp when it hit the ground. I heard the thud. It just missed a woman."

Witnesses said Rysa looked out the window, saw a crowd gathering near Brooklyn's broken body, then shut off the music and the apartment's lights.

Cops, not sure what they would encounter inside the apartment, armed themselves with a battering ram and bulletproof shields, witnesses said.

But Rysa eventually opened the door and claimed he was just catching some shut-eye, a witness said. He was booked for aggravated animal cruelty and reckless endangerment, and taken to Elmhurst Hospital Center for a psychiatric evaluation.

His Facebook page abounds with shirtless, beefcake photos of himself. But it also includes an album called "My Lil Bad Boy" that shows Brooklyn as an adorable puppy.

Neighbors had no idea what prompted the heinous crime, but several said they had previously seen Rysa abuse the animal, keeping him in the public hallway outside his apartment, fenced in by a toddler gate.

Rysa also let Brooklyn relieve itself on the roof. He would fling the dog's feces onto nearby rooftops, then leave the dog unattended for hours, the hot rooftop burning his paws, one neighbor said.

"The poor thing wanted to play all the time," the neighbor said.

With Bob Kappstatter

bpaddock@nydailynews.com

Back to top Go down

Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window Empty Re: Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 14:44

I looked at his Facebook page and this guy is your typical narcissistic body builder. He had hundreds, if not, thousands of photos of himself. If you click the link to the article there is a picture of this #€$#£ holding Brooklyn as a little pup. I hope he shares his cell with an animal lover.

Back to top Go down

Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window Empty Re: Bodybuilder Kills Dog by Throwing Out Window

Post by Steve Wed Sep 14 2011, 15:09

angry

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 15:59

exactly steve

angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 17:16

yeah I hope the scum gets his just desserts..and I hope it involves alot of pain for him! angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 17:50

angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 19:26

OMG that poor dog! What a scumbag. I hope he rots! angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 20:08

I hope someone throws him out of a 3rd floor window,in fact id gladly do it. evil scumbag angry

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Sep 14 2011, 21:39

Nasty pig at wits end
Havent opened the linc dont need to obviously another muppet pumping steroids into his body oblivious of the side effects Crying or Very sad
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 22:20

angry hope he can't afford a good lawyer or has priors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 22:23

Lock him up & throw away the key. Make him share a cell with an animal lover - one who is genuinely strong & nasty (not steroid pumped up).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15 2011, 00:49

Surprised Not even going to open the link , sounds bad enough with what you described Cat............some people (if you can call him that) just make me angry at wits end Surprised angry at wits end Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Thu Sep 15 2011, 16:26

Really hope he pays for what he has done! Poor puppy!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down