Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad!

+5
jshrew
standupforstaffies123
emily
janey
tom-titch
9 posters

Go down

Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad! Empty Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad!

Post by tom-titch Fri Aug 19 2011, 11:42

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8534263.stm
tom-titch
tom-titch
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Billy
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad! Empty Re: Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad!

Post by janey Fri Aug 19 2011, 12:08

Its just sickening Sad
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad! Empty Re: Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad!

Post by emily Fri Aug 19 2011, 14:10

That is horrible and wrong in so many ways! Surprised

Makes me so MAD, the poor dogs shouldn't be locked up and put into fights! They should be with a loving family, or at the least a shelter that takes care of them at wits end

In some ways it seems like the world would be better off without a certain lot of humans....what is this world coming to!? angry
emily
emily
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gus & Maybel (Kelly RIP)
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by standupforstaffies123 Wed Feb 15 2012, 16:39

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
standupforstaffies123
standupforstaffies123

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Millie and Casey
Dog Gender(s) : Both girls
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Wed Feb 15 2012, 22:58

We had an input on dog fighting and recognising 'pit bulls' and the DDA at work on Monday and we were shown a 'promotional' film for dog fighting in the US, it was stopped before the 'full' fights were shown but it was certainly an eye opener.
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Thu Feb 16 2012, 00:16

...it had....no fur =O
Skullkandi
Skullkandi
Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Thu Feb 16 2012, 01:17

those poor little babies, they had no fur and no hope =( that eally makes my heart ache. hoe could people be so cruel?
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Thu Feb 16 2012, 01:35

They had...no fur! They were NAKED!
Oh the poor little creatures!
Skullkandi
Skullkandi

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this video, this is whats happening in the UK! Very Sad! Empty makes me sick

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16 2012, 08:09

Why do people think tha dog fighting is hard, personally , id put the culprits in the"ring" and put the dog back on them. It sicken's me behond belive. They walk round thinking their hard , when really their not, they need to turn a dog thats born from a fun loving, loyal pet to a weapon, just to look "cool". I would trust myself if i got to meet some1 who did that. Sorry, i tend to go on but feel very passiate about this. It give good, honest bull breed owners a bad name. Kenny is a lovely dog, great with people and pets, but people do step out of the way when they see us coming. I hate it. I keep repeating myself to people when im out, telling them he's fine. Now thats wrong. Those poor dogs in the video now have no futcher. angry angry

Last edited by kenny d on Thu Feb 16 2012, 08:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16 2012, 08:13

I have no intention of watching this video. We all know it goes on but it is too heart wrenching for me to even read about how sick we humans are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16 2012, 08:18

Ty wrote:I have no intention of watching this video. We all know it goes on but it is too heart wrenching for me to even read about how sick we humans are.

same Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Thu Feb 16 2012, 09:37

romeo is only a baby and peiople back away from him like he's foaming at the mouth and not smiling and wagging his tail. it sickens me. i have two passionate causes: dogs in the ring, and fur farms. i hate those two the most out of every cruelty case.
i wouldnt be able to conotrol myself, i'd take a baseball bat to their faces.
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Fri Feb 17 2012, 15:25

Our rottyxmastiff was used as a guard dog for a 'snooker' club. There was a gang fight there and he was shot at. Since then he wouldn't guard anymore (he was trained to attack on command) The young lads that worked in the snooker club used to punch him round the face and once beat him with snooker cues and filmed it. His owner was disgusted that he was too nervous to fight back and left him chained in the yard (as he still looked intimidating). He told one of the lads to take him to the vet to get him put down. My sister and her ex intercepted him when he was walking with him and walked off with him.
He was so underweight when we got him you could count his bones. I wish I had some pics to show you guys but they were all on my old phone that i lost (and Romeos puppy pics). He was enormous, back in prime condition he weighed 15 stone.
Hes rehomed now to a guy experienced with mastiff breeds and studded several litters.
Just a little related story for you.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz&Dan Wed Feb 22 2012, 20:38

That video makes me want to cry i've seen so many bad storys relating to staffys n the bull breeds its so horrible Sad

When i first went to battersea in London to pick my first dog jasper he was severly underweight he was found abandoned in North london he had marks all over him n it was so sad to see now 2 years later he's a good weight happy spoilt little man Smile But i can't understand how people can have no heart and treat a living creature in that way!

Some people should be put down not the dogs!
Loz&Dan
Loz&Dan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jasper Faith Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Female 1 Male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down