not really a rant .......but kind of funny!

3 posters

Go down

not really a rant .......but kind of funny! Empty not really a rant .......but kind of funny!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 18:13

just got back from our walk and we had the misfortune to be on the field at the same time as the wussiest bloke on the planet. if i describe what he was wearing it will give you an idea to start with............ he had on shorts with sandals and socks that went half way up his calves - you get the picture.

anyways he was on with his spaniel, off lead, and kept looking back cautiously at me and woody. as soon as i let Woody off i knew he was going to head for the spaniel. The spaniel was ok with Woody but the bloke didnt appear to like it and kept striding ahead. Woody did the old "staffy million mile and hour" run towards him and the bloke started jumping up and down and shaking his leg like Woody was attached to his leg. At first i got was ok and started shouting at him that Woody was friendly and not to overreact (like a big girl) but then he started trying to "shoo" Woody and to him thats just a game so he was running circles round him - thought bloke was going to cry and he was going round in circles shaking his leg! i started shouting over to stop overreacting and to just stop lashing out and then i satrted to get annoyed- Woody just wanted to say hi. Turns out i may aswell been speaking to myself as he called his dog over and ...............he didnt speak english! hadnt understood a word i said.

it is making me chuckle now though thinking about him hopping up and down and shaking his leg about!

Back to top Go down

not really a rant .......but kind of funny! Empty Re: not really a rant .......but kind of funny!

Post by Amipopzzz Tue Jul 12 2011, 18:34

LMAO! Chalk one up to the Staffy's!! x
Amipopzzz
Amipopzzz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
not really a rant .......but kind of funny! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Missy
Dog(s) Ages : approx 13/14
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

not really a rant .......but kind of funny! Empty Re: not really a rant .......but kind of funny!

Post by janey Tue Jul 12 2011, 18:48

Laughing (not oneself, ditch the shorts, socks and sandels! The description made me laugh the most!!)
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by kris82 Tue Jul 12 2011, 20:25

ha ha carnt get that image out of my head.. Laughing ..... :lol
kris82
kris82
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : coco
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 20:26

i wish i had videod it as he was pathetic! even his dog didnt want to be associated wih him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 20:27

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 20:41

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down