ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME

2 posters

Go down

ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME Empty ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME

Post by ROSIE & OLIVER Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:40

Reluctantly due to a change in personal circumstances I am having to re-home my two dogs - Rosie and Oliver.

Rosie is a 5 year old pure Staff who is possibly the most lovable and friendliest dog you will ever meet. She is very well behaved.

Oliver is a 4 year old Staff cross with belgium shepherd and is very placid and calm.

Both dogs are great around each other as well as children and are well domesticated.

Their vaccinations are also all up to date.

They will need some training with walking on a lead as we were lucky enough to have fields next to where we lived so never had the need to use a lead for walks.

They have been together since Oliver was a puppy and Rosie has taken the role of his mum-because of this I will only re-home them as a pair.

It's also really important to me that they go to good home so I would only be prepared to re-home them after seeing where they would be living etc.

I am not looking for any money for them - I just want to make sure they go to a good home!

Thank you

JolaROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME Img-2010

Last edited by LizP on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:46; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : contact details removed)

ROSIE & OLIVER
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME Empty Re: ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:49

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling to keep your dogs. However, I'm afraid that we do not permit private rehoming adverts, only those of charity organisations, I've therefore removed your phone number.

Back to top Go down

ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME Empty Re: ROSIE & OLIVER LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME

Post by gillybrent Wed Sep 13 2017, 18:28

That's so sad. Is there no chance at all of keeping them?

gillybrent
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down