my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x

+2
janey
rosie2011
6 posters

Go down

my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x Empty my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x

Post by rosie2011 Sat Mar 19 2011, 19:31

Well here i am talking about my baby girl rosie R.I.P 05.03.2011

we met when i was driving home from work in november 2009 and drove past my daughter holding a red staffy with her friend !

i turned my car around and asked where have you had the staffy from ! and she said she is a stray and is lost ..... soooooooooooo with a complete love for the breed i took her in and called the local radio and the dog warden to see if anyone came forth, lucky for me no one did and she was all mine all 4 stone of her lol

2009 december 30th 1 month after she found us she had to have a life saving op she had pyometra which £800.00 later she pulled through thank god .

the vet told me after a few check ups that rosie was 4-5 turns out she was 8-9 when we lost her she had mass cell cancer and i would of give my last penny to save her but afetr looking it up on the net for 2 weeks it just returns and i didnt want to put her through the ops and kemo and radio to go through it again 6 months later i loved her to much .

i noticed with rosie that she had been abused when i got the mop or brush out she would shoot in the corner cowering to which i had to reasure her and she came out of knowing i would not hurt her

i have loved my 2 1/2 years with rosie and am beside myself on loosing her she was my best mate before her big sleep i got her to be confident and able to trust me and to bring back the ball im so pround but my heat aches without her .
im so low i never knew a dog could impact this much
love to you all who are feeling the same x
rosie2011
rosie2011
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : buster
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x Empty Re: my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x

Post by janey Sat Mar 19 2011, 19:53

Such a sad but also heart warming story. You must cherish your memories of Rosie, she sounds amazing and your daughter finding her means she spent the last years happy with you and thats what was ment to be. Pain eases in time, and come on to the forum anytime you need too (hi and welcome btw). Cuddles to you.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x Empty Re: my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19 2011, 20:09

So sorry to hear of your loss. Rosie was lucky to have you for the last couple of years of her life and she is no longer suffering now. Well done to you for rebuilding her confidence and restoring her trust. At least she was happy and knew she was loved when she went. Big hugs to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19 2011, 20:56

Such a painful time. Well done on giving Rosie a loving home to spend the rest of her life in. Im sure you have so many happy memories
R.I.P Rosie run free

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19 2011, 21:37

it is very hard for us to deal with the hole left in our lives when they are gone. my first staffy tessa (red) passed away 5 years ago at the age of 14 and i was inconsolable - other people didnt understand so i bought a diary to write down my feelings.

i found it when clearing up earlier this year and i could feel my pain coming off the page, at the time i declared i would never get another as i couldnt deal with the loss again. reading it sent the mind into overdrive and a week later i went to visit a nearby family advertising a litter for sale. low and behold i fell in love at first sight and took woody home 3 weeks later. who although will never replace tessa has again filled that hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Mar 20 2011, 18:45

Aww so sorry for your loss Crying or Very sad
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 20:01

what a lovely but sad story

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 21:28

Sorry for your loss, RIP rosie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 01:42

My heart is aching for you... you should be so proud that you gave that precious girl such a loving and caring home..... I know only too well the heart ache when a beloved fur baby dies.. my thoughts are with you XX RIP Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 14:10

So sorry for your loss RIP Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 14:15

Sorry for your loss.
Cherish all of the special times you shared
xoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 14:58

So sorry to hear of your loss.

At least you know that you gave her 2 years of happiness and love.

RIP Rosie.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosie2011 Sat Mar 26 2011, 09:15

thanks so much for all your replys and for welcoming me to the forum

sorry for the spelling mistakes in my original post was upset and missed the correct key !!!

x
rosie2011
rosie2011

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 10:36

What spelling mistakes? Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Mar 28 2011, 20:44

Such a sad story but a nice story to that she found you and you looked after her for the last 2 and a half years of her life and made it good for her rip rosie run free
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x Empty rosie bless her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post by rosie2011 Sun May 29 2011, 09:00

[img]my baby Rosie 2 weeks today has past mine and rosie's story x DSC00162[/img]
rosie2011
rosie2011

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29 2011, 10:36

Rosie looked like a gorgeous girl... be proud you made her last years so happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29 2011, 14:58

What a beautiful girl, you must miss her so much. She looks very content in this photo, obviously knowing she was surrounded by so much love angel

Back to top Go down

Post by swatcha Mon May 30 2011, 11:47

well least rosie found some peace and love through you...she looked so lovely and content, when i had to put my 12 year old cat down through kidney failure me and my wife were in tears and the hole for my cat is still there but the fun memories make me smile and forget the pain. I enjoy all the times i have with my other pets now as their precious time is never long enough with us...RIP rosie.xx
swatcha
swatcha
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bud and stella
Dog Gender(s) : male and female

Back to top Go down

Post by hollymolly Wed Jun 01 2011, 00:49

Rosie will have known & felt very loved before she left you... I know only to well the hurt & emptyness you will... I lost my beautiful Big Guy 'Kruga' in sept last yr but it still feels it was only days ago that he lost his battle with cancer (he was only 6yrs old aswell.. i was robbed of many yrs with him)..

Swatcha you don't say when you lost your cat.. but i also just lost my little baby girl (holly).. she also had progressive kidney failure but she also had epilepsy...tone deaf..bad eye sight but then again she was 22yrs old.. I had to let her go 2 days after her 22nd birthday...she just didn't have her usual sparkle in her eye's anymore...so even though i was still mourning the loss of Kruga .. i had to yet again let one of my babie's go on their final journey... That's the only hardest thing about owning a furry friend.. knowing you are going to lose them at sometime...

I hope Rosie has met up with Kruga and are running free.. But i don't think me little Holly will be playing with them she preferred her own company !!!..

R.I.P to all our beautiful and unforgetable furry friends who have had to leave us X X X X
hollymolly
hollymolly

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Inca & Sky
Dog(s) Ages : 4 yrs old & 2 yrs old ...
Dog Gender(s) : Both Females..
Support total : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down