leo, 8-10 yrs, male, SBT, Staffordshire

Go down

leo, 8-10 yrs, male, SBT, Staffordshire Empty leo, 8-10 yrs, male, SBT, Staffordshire

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:31

Temperament : Very affectionate
Dogs: Best as only dog in home
Cats: Not tested, but unlikely
Children: 8 plus

Hello folks, Leo’s my name, Luscious Leo my carers call me! I’m a little boy who got lost, and ended up in one of those pound places, but that’s all behind me now, as the Senior Staffy Club took me under their wing to help me find a new home.
So, what do I like? People, I love people, and I love my walks, and sticks.....well, actually branches, I try to carry big branches back to the kennels with me, but for some reason my humans won’t let me take them inside with me, a bit mean, I thought!

I’ve got a poorly eye at the moment, which the vet man is helping to make better. My carers can’t believe how good I am at the vets, I let them poke about in my eye without any fuss. I have to have ‘stuff’ put in my eye twice a day, and I sit quietly to have it done, cos I know it will help me.
I’ve had my eye op to make it all better, and got to spend a couple of days in a lovely volunteers house, where of course I was a really good boy, so now...........I'm all ready for a new home, yaay!!

I do sometimes bark a bit at other dogs, but I can be easily distracted with a treat, so make sure you’ve got some in your pocket for me!

My carers say I’m a bit of a pocket rocket on my walks, I love to have a good nose around to see what’s been going on, but I come back when called, I’ve learned my new name very quickly. I can do sit and paw as well, and I know not to keep pulling on my lead. Would you like to teach me how to do more things, cos I am a very clever boy.

I like going in the car too, I jump into the crate and you don’t hear a peep out of me!

So, what do you think, cos I’m little, I won’t take up much space on your sofa when we have cuddles, we can have lots of exploring walks together, and I will love you lots.

Please come and meet me soon,

Lots of love,
Leo xxxx

Leo is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Leo
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Leo a new home please
contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the online Adoption Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
leo, 8-10 yrs, male, SBT, Staffordshire IMG_4941_zps69fzblps

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down