Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN.

5 posters

Go down

Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN. Empty Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN.

Post by ian Wed Jul 06 2011, 18:43

If anyone reads abut a man in Tipton being attacked by two Staffies, can i say they were'nt Staffies at all and the press were told by the family not to put that they were Staffies. I know this because the man who was attacked is my friends dad, the dogs were actually cross' (long legged Labrador/staffie looking things) The press came to the hospital while he was still heavely sedated and were told that the dogs were'nt Staffies at all, but they still went ahead and put it anyway.

This is yet another witch hunt by the press, automatically labelling a dog as a Staffie even though it is infact a cross breed. This is the precise reason people shy away or walk in the opposite direction, whenever they see a Staff. Yet again this is another case of the dogs getting the blame for having a SCUM BAG as an owner, the dogs have now been put down, and the owner will probably be told off and have a fine at £5 per month. I no my friends family will push this as far as they, can and i will support them fully.
ian
ian
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : jake
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN. Empty Re: Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 18:55

I really hope he's ok and gets well soon.

That sucks, even after being told specifically that they weren't staffs, the paper still says they are. That, in my opinion, PROVES that the papers aren't interested in the truth, they said staffy cos they know it's a hot topic angry

Back to top Go down

Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN. Empty Re: Dog attack in Great Bridge Tipton, Staffies blamed AGAIN.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 19:26

its not a story though is it though if its not staffs, how would they word the headline........ err one of them dogs that we dont think is dangerous attacks someone!

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jul 06 2011, 19:34

He's still having treatment after the skin grafts on his legs, so it wil be quite a while before he's up about again.

It's much easier for them to just generalise one type of dog, because then they have'nt got to think about what they're writting. It's always the same dogs Bull terrier, Akita and Rottwieler.

ian
ian

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : jake

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:45

Such a shame i hope he gets better soon the press make me so angry with there lies
youngkaiser
youngkaiser
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Jul 06 2011, 23:46

Awww hope hes okay typical of the press and after todays news about hacking why do we buy newspapers they are just evil Sad
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 00:09

nicolalouises wrote:its not a story though is it though if its not staffs, how would they word the headline........ err one of them dogs that we dont think is dangerous attacks someone!

I agree they want to sell papers and blaming staffies to get attention will sell news. Hope he gets better soon though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:57

It really annoys me how the press neber write the truth christ I thought that was there Job to report Fact not Fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu Jul 07 2011, 11:37

Was this in April?
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 11:44

Tracie-Milly-Moos Mum wrote:It really annoys me how the press neber write the truth christ I thought that was there Job to report Fact not Fiction

Gutter press........they print whatever will sell the papers. The truth doesn't come into it!

Back to top Go down

Post by PoaBoss Fri Jul 08 2011, 04:25

Today my staff Boss got attacked by a unneutered boxer running loose, and Boss' entire face was covered in blood from bites he recieved on his eyes, ears, and top of his head, and someone who didnt see it start and was a passer by after the boxer was pulled off said thats why those dogs should be distroyed, luckily the boxers owner pipped up and said his dog attacked hence why the boxer left without a scratch. Just shows the ignorance in people, even with a dog covered in his own blood the people will be pointing fingers at the staffs.
PoaBoss
PoaBoss
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Boss
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 08:44

PoaBoss wrote:Today my staff Boss got attacked by a unneutered boxer running loose, and Boss' entire face was covered in blood from bites he recieved on his eyes, ears, and top of his head, and someone who didnt see it start and was a passer by after the boxer was pulled off said thats why those dogs should be distroyed, luckily the boxers owner pipped up and said his dog attacked hence why the boxer left without a scratch. Just shows the ignorance in people, even with a dog covered in his own blood the people will be pointing fingers at the staffs.

I hope he is ok Milly got attacked by a boxer it was terrible if you read my rant in the lounge section you will see that the boxer owner was not very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by PoaBoss Fri Jul 08 2011, 19:13

Tracie-Milly-Moos Mum wrote:
PoaBoss wrote:Today my staff Boss got attacked by a unneutered boxer running loose, and Boss' entire face was covered in blood from bites he recieved on his eyes, ears, and top of his head, and someone who didnt see it start and was a passer by after the boxer was pulled off said thats why those dogs should be distroyed, luckily the boxers owner pipped up and said his dog attacked hence why the boxer left without a scratch. Just shows the ignorance in people, even with a dog covered in his own blood the people will be pointing fingers at the staffs.

I hope he is ok Milly got attacked by a boxer it was terrible if you read my rant in the lounge section you will see that the boxer owner was not very nice.
I am certainly glad the owner of this boxer was not like that. Boss is doing ok, cleaned the blood off his face and there werent to many bites(about 7 or so) but they were cut deep, the bleeding stopped and he was good for me cleaning the bites, just whined alittle and tried to move away, his favorite old girl, aka my roomies ancient cat after went over and cleaned his entire face aswell and he didnt budge, yupp nasty boy he is. He is really scared of dogs today if they bark at him but he should be back to his normal self soon.

I have never personally been a fan of boxers, all the ones I have come across have been dog aggressive, alot people aggressive aswell.
PoaBoss
PoaBoss

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Boss
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down