Go down

* RE-HOMED Gentle Jess - Aged 6 Empty * RE-HOMED Gentle Jess - Aged 6

Post by Julie_SSC Fri Nov 25 2016, 20:42

Age  - 6  yrs
Temperament  –  Very loving
Dogs  -  Yes
Cats  -  Yes - dog savy ones!
Children  -  Under assessment.

Hello, I’m Jess, and I’ve just joined the Senior Staffy Club. My mom was poorly and not able to look after me any more, and although her family tried to keep me, they have to go to work and couldn’t really look after me properly, so they asked if I could join the Club to find my new home.

The great thing is I already have a frosty home, so I haven’t had to go to one of those scary kennel places I have heard so much about.

I do quite like other doggies, and have lived with one before, but at the moment I'm an only dog and it’s nice to have all the fuss for myself, having had to share fuss before.  Oh, I’ll let you into a little secret: I’ve joined the Club even though I’m not 7 yet! I sneaked in but really I’m only nearly 6 years old… don’t tell anyone, will you?

So here I am with my frosty mom and Maggie the cat, who I’d really like to play with, but she doesn’t want to play. Every time I run over to see her to play, she runs away. I don’t know why, I’m just being friendly… I lived with a cat before, you see, which is how the Club knew I’d be able to live with a cat again.

Oh, another thing you should know: I’m a great little mover! I do Strictly Come Doggy Dancing… my twirls are the envy of all my friends.

My frosty mom wanted to say some things about me, so here she is: “Jess LOVES her kong. She will play fetch all day long if you let her and brings the ball back EVERY single time, leaving it about a metre away from wherever you are and lying down waiting patiently for you to throw it again!!! She has met various other dogs and seems nervously playful. She is lovable, fun and so eager to please. She adores meeting people and loves throwing herself on the ground so they can stroke her belly! She's slowly making friends with Maggie the cat. She always greets me with a toy and tons of love. She is a bit nervous in the car but we're working on that. She sits on command and gives both paws. She is going to make a fantastic addition to someone’s home and has been a pleasure to foster.”

If you need to know more about me ring Julia on 07976 799312

I am currently staying with my new frosty mom near Telford, but I don’t mind a new home anywhere as long as we like each other.

Lots of love
Gentle Jess
xxxx

Jess is neutered, and is vaccinated and microchipped.  She is in foster in the Telford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

We do ask for an adoption donation of £90. All the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Jess.

www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

* RE-HOMED Gentle Jess - Aged 6 <a href=* RE-HOMED Gentle Jess - Aged 6 Jess%201_zpsdzyrcdq2" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down