Stunning Spike, male, 7-8 years, brindle beauty, Telford area

Go down

Injured Stunning Spike, male, 7-8 years, brindle beauty, Telford area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Sep 18 2016, 20:18

brindle - Stunning Spike, male, 7-8 years, brindle beauty, Telford area  Spike_zpsjhsstmsc

SPIKE

Temperament: Gentle & placid. Loving when he gets to know you.
Dogs: Could possibly live with another female, pending introductions
Cats: No
Children: Teens plus.

Hello, I'm Spike!

Spikus Andronicus to my best friend – and I’d like to tell you a bit about myself, because you see I’m looking for a new home. 

People say I'm not a very 'smiley staffy' - well there hasn't been a lot to smile about in my life, before now - maybe you could put a smile back on my face?

I have been living in a kennel now since February, but I’m hoping that now I’ve joined the Senior Staffy Club, I’ll find my new family, as I’ve heard a lot about how they help to find homes for old chaps like me.

I’m quite a placid boy, I like my walks but I don’t need long ones, and I walk nicely on my lead. I was a bit fed-up, to be honest, when I first found myself in kennels at my age – I’m about 7 years old now – so I didn’t really feel like making friends. But two or three people insisted on making friends with me, so now we go out for walks regularly and I’ve begun to enjoy having my neck scratched again. I had forgotten how good that feels! I even gave one of my friends a kiss the other day. You don’t think that’s too forward do you, after only six months of being friends? 

I don’t mind other dogs too much, and might even like a girldogfriend one day. I don’t like the chap in the kennel next door, he winds me up, because he keeps jumping up and woofing at me over the top of our adjoining kennels. 

Oh, I do have one fault (if you can call it that) – I don’t like those felines. Oh no, they want chasing they do!

I’d love to find somewhere warm and cosy where I could snooze the winter days away, with the occasional neck scratch thrown in. I’m what they call a brindle, and I’ve heard that’s not the best colour for a staffy boy, but I’m hoping someone out there can see past my colour and love me for who I am.

You can fill in the online application form, or ring Julia on 07976 799312 if you need to know more about me. I currently reside in kennels near Telford, but I don’t mind a new home anywhere as long as we like each other.

Love from
Spike x

Spike is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Telford area
but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Spike and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Spike a new home please contact Julia on 07976799312
or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/spike
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
brindle - Stunning Spike, male, 7-8 years, brindle beauty, Telford area  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Stunning Spike, male, 7-8 years, brindle beauty, Telford area

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19 2016, 09:10

Spike was found straying in 'rehomed dogs' - I assume you meant to put him in the general 'rescues and adoptions' area so have moved him for you Smile

Good luck, young Spike!

Back to top Go down