Injured Beautiful Buster, male, 7 years, red coat, London area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Sep 18 2016, 20:14

Beautiful Buster, male, 7 years, red coat, London area Buster_zps3ikhhbag

BUSTER

Temperament: Lively Licker!
Dogs: Would be best as an only dog.
Cats: Sadly, not
Children: 12 yrs plus

Hello, I’m Buster, and I’d like to tell you a bit about myself, because you see I’m looking for a new home - could it be yours?

I am a lovely boy, as you can see! I do not act my age though! I still think I am quite the youngster! I am a big softy really, and just love the attention of anyone!

I adore my walks, my favourite treats, that you can see in the photo fo me, and lots of tickles and tummy rubs! I will lay on my back for belly rubs all the time, he he he. My legs are up in the air, and if you find my special spot, I get all silly and tickled! You see, I start to ride my imaginary bicycle, as my legs go!. And my smile gets bigger and bigger! Toofy grin anyone?!

I also adore people! Strangers, friends, family  I love them all! I try and show everyone how much I love humans, by giving them big kisses with my tongue! Anyone! Seriously, come get a lick!

When I was just a youngster, at 2 years old, I was bitten by a bigger dog, so I am a little fearful of other unknown dogs, but if I am introduced properly, then I can get to know them .You see, I have a friend who is a black lab girl and I am good with her!

I am looking for a new home, as my parents circumstances have changed, so I would love to meet you- Why not call my human on the number below and see if I can come live with you. I give great bicycle impressions and I am very good at giving you a wash!

I look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Love from Buster x

Buster is neutered, vaccinated and micro chipped. He is currently still in his home, in the London area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

If you think you could offer Buster a new home please call: Wendy on 07505 010 823
or fill in the online Adoption Application Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/buster-mm
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Beautiful Buster, male, 7 years, red coat, London area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down