Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area

Go down

Injured Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Feb 28 2016, 14:55

brindle - Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area  12651085_10156533785765437_2004414861206117487_n_zpsi2ll0frp

MORGAN

Temperament: Friendly and energetic.
Dogs: Possibly - still under assessment
Cats: Possibly - still under assessment
Children: 8 yrs plus

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!! 
‘Tis I, the magnificent Morgan!!  Well, I am rather good looking, even my carers say so.

I’ve ended up in kennels, but I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s just that my owner got old and couldn’t look after me anymore, how sad is that? I thought I’d be with him forever.

So I had to come into the care of Senior Staffy Club. I didn’t know there was a special place for us Seniors, well I didn’t need to, did I??

Anyways, although they do look after me very well here, it’s not the same as having a proper home, is it? As we are in kennels we have to spend time on our own and then there is no lap to cuddle on.....I do miss a cuddle!

I’ve been told that I’m still ‘under assessment’, so I am doing my very best to impress, giving lots of kisses, doing ‘sits’ and ‘paws’ and most of the time, (as I have to confess I do pull sometimes), walking very nicely on my lead.

I’m not very used to going in cars, and at the moment I get a bit nervous as it is all new to me, so you’d have to help me out there, and take time to reassure me that we only go to nice places in the car.

Apparently though, you can’t give me a new home just yet, no matter how much you love the look of me, not until I’ve been to that vet place to have some bits off -I am not sure what that means - but I have heard it called a neuter?? I don’t like the sound of that very much, I can tell you, but I am told that is being done on the 24th February so I will soon be ready for my new home, so please don’t let that stop you asking about me, I am still waiting for your call NOW!

So, whadya say, how do you fancy walking me down the street with everybody saying ‘Wow, what a good looking dog??
’ 
Come and meet me soon, you won’t be sorry!!

Love Morgan xx

Morgan will be neutered (on 24/2/16) and is vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Stafford area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Morgan and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Morgan a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form.
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
brindle - Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Mar 19 2016, 18:28

If you think you could offer Morgan a new home please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk , contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk. Thank-you

brindle - Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area  12400466_10156485552870437_8829599447092768664_n_zpslmk1bhqt
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
brindle - Magnificent Morgan, male, 9 years, brindle beauty, Stafford area  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Mar 19 2016, 18:49

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!morgan/cduq

MORGAN'S PAGE
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Injured ON HOME TRIAL!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Mon Apr 04 2016, 17:03

ON HOME TRIAL!
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down