Cody been eating alot

2 posters

Go down

Cody been eating alot  Empty Cody been eating alot

Post by Lilcody Mon Jan 04 2016, 21:45

Heya Guys so last couple of days cody has been doing really good with his food vet reccomed we try burns hypoallergic and has really improved his itching and hes alot more happier in himself Smile we've been giving him 200g into 2 meals and he eating every little bit in minutes but he stills looking for more food after his walks is it okay to give him another cup or should i consider adding wet food into his diet xx

P.S hes up to date with all flea , worm and vaccintations and vet said hes healthy xx
Lilcody
Lilcody
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : Cody
Dog(s) Ages : 2Years old x
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Cody been eating alot  Empty Re: Cody been eating alot

Post by Debs01 Tue Jan 05 2016, 07:39

Hey! Glad Cody is doing so well. Personally I would stick to the recommended feeding for a pup his age. Staffies are very greedy and can and will keep eating until the food stops coming. Axl always looks around for more food after I've just fed him lol he will even go back to his bowl and lick it again then stare at it for a while. He's not hungry he's just being a piggy! It's a stuffy thing I'm afraid and they do put weight on very easily so yeah just keep doing what you're doing if it's working for him and his allergies are improving Big Grin
Debs01
Debs01
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Axl
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05 2016, 08:12

I'd say it depends on how he's looking. If you think he's looking a little too lean, so that you can see ribs, then give him more than recommended. Otherwise, as Debs says, stick to the recommended amount to avoid him getting overweight. It's easily done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down