Outside Shops

5 posters

Go down

Outside Shops Empty Outside Shops

Post by Mistys Mum Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:53

I am so annoyed. Just been down to the local town at lunch using the mini bus work provide. I am waiting to get the bus back and see two beautiful dogs coming up the street. One is a beautiful huge Staffy and the other is a gorgeous red dog,(no idea what it was but it was lovely). Now they both have no leads and are walking with a guy between 50_60. They pass me and next thing I see they head into Debenhams store front, I just thought maybe they guy is waiting for his wife. Oh no, the next thing I see is both dogs walking outside Debenhams alone looking into the window. They are obviously trying to find the owner who's gone in the shop leaving both dogs alone with no leads. I was completely in shock. I was so worried about these dogs being either stolen or people freaking out as they were alone and might think they are strays or something. I missed the bus back to work to just keep an eye on them.. I felt completely sick as people were looking at them and I didn't want anything to happen. They were so well behaved but it's not the dogs, it's the fact anything could have happened. We all know what some people are like with staffs and I didn't want anyone to start trouble. A teenage girl came out the shops and just stood there watching the dogs. I was so worried in case she tried to take one . The owner came out after ten minutes and started walking down the high street. I just stood there in shock, taking two dogs down a very very busy high street with no leads is not something I think you should do no matter how well the dog is trained you should have a lead on. The girl then walked past me and we had a chat, she said exactly the same as me and that she's got a dog and if she had to go to the shops then her brother stays outside. I can't stop thinking someone is going to take those dogs, poor things. Maybe i should have said something but they walked the other way when he came out and I don't really think anything I could say would make him do thing different. in this day and age I don't think you should leave you dogs for two seconds with all the dog theft around.
Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Outside Shops Empty Re: Outside Shops

Post by Mia05 Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:57

Doesnt matter how much u tell these type of people common sense goes out the window

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Outside Shops B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sat Jul 18 2015, 22:13

My Flo is good off lead and will walk to heel but I would never have her in a busy place/road, you just don't know what can happen and as for leaving them alone outside a shop like that, it's just irresponsible angry

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Outside Shops B110
-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhona Sat Jul 25 2015, 08:02

I would have done the same, watched until the owner came out. If they were well trained enough to wait outside for him, I think they are very attached to their owner and anyone trying to take them would have had a very hard time, but it's still a stupid thing to do.
Rhona
Rhona
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Tyler
Dog(s) Ages : 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmahammond25 Sat Jul 25 2015, 09:41

I saw a young boy with a gorgeous big tanned staffy outside my local shop, he tied him to the post then went in, I was with my daughter so I stood and waited for him to come out, only because I was worried about the dog in case it got stolen or hurt etc, I don't like it when people leave their dogs outside! Anything can happen! Well done on keeping watch! Some people are really stupid!
Emmahammond25
Emmahammond25
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 16/03/2015
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 72

Back to top Go down