My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire

2 posters

Go down

My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire Empty My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire

Post by emcamjosh Wed Sep 17 2014, 20:20

I have a 6 year old black/brown staffy called Jessie. We have had her since a pup but this last year's been very hard on her and us. I am a nurse & work long days now, I have 3 sons who now are in football teams which takes alot of time up & my husband works away most of the time.
Unfortunately our circumstances have changed, we just don't have the time for Jessie anymore & I feel so guilty that she is home alone most of the time. My husband also suffers from allergic dermatitis which since having Jessie has got worse & worse & he is under hospital for this now. ( a doctor's note can be provided).

I have tried everything in our area to rehome her to no avail. No one wants to know or help. I won't advertise in shops etc as I am frightened that she will fall into the wrong hands.

She really is a very friendly dog, loves humans & is great with kids. Never had any aggression from her. The only thing she doesn't like is big dogs as she was attacked as a pup by a golden retriever.
She is spayed & micro chipped but does have allergic dermatitis herself & is on steroids every other day for life. This controls it & the tablets are inexpensive. She's been like it since being a pup. I'd rather be honest up front as the RSPCA informed me that this doesn't help with rehoming Sad
Can ANYONE out there help? Or know of anyone that can? I'm desperate. I can't stand her being miserable!

emcamjosh
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire Empty Re: My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire

Post by emcamjosh Wed Sep 17 2014, 20:26

I want to put a photo on of Jessie taken on her walk the other day how do I do this??

emcamjosh

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire Empty Re: My staffy needs re homing! Stockport cheshire

Post by Sazzle Wed Sep 17 2014, 22:08

I'm sorry but we can't allow private re-homing on here, the best thing is to contact local rescue centres who can hopefully find a home while she remains with you, this is our rescue centre list

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t10833-rescue-centres-list

Like you said please don't advertise yourself as you don't know where she would end up.
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down