Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid'

2 posters

Go down

Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid' Empty Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid'

Post by Steve Wed Jul 16 2014, 08:35

everyone know what weed smell surly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-28309639

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid' Empty Re: Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid'

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16 2014, 09:13

Obviously not everyone did, it stinks, one of the worse smells, I'm very anti drugs, and wouldn't think twice about calling the police.

Back to top Go down

Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid' Empty Re: Scratch-and-sniff cannabis card 'led to drugs raid'

Post by buddy boy Wed Jul 16 2014, 12:00

Not every  one has heard of it. or what it smells like, , skunk which is a relatively new form of grass does waff a bit, resin still has its own almost musky smell

I am anti drugs as in the heavies, my cousin is a meth head, however  dope/grass 2 of its many names should be used for pain relief,

I have had the misfortune of seeing a friend admitted to a MH horse and piddle, he will never come out, but he smoked permanetly all day and all night
I do not believe it causes MH, however if your pre dispose for MH then it will drag you in much quicker  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad   

I have been to a few parties where it was alcohol all the silly tarts my man and all that scrapping,

been to a few parties just dope everyone chilled no screaming or fighting

I know what I prefer

x
buddy boy
buddy boy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and 1 years
Dog Gender(s) : 2 dogs 1 bitch
Support total : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down