Knackered!

2 posters

Go down

Knackered! Empty Knackered!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:30

The walk today was brilliant but very hot and dusty - we're all exhausted and my calves ache. Well worth it, but think I'll be out like a light shortly. Hope everyone had a good day  Knackered! 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Knackered! Empty Re: Knackered!

Post by buddy boy Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:35

sounds like you ad a great time, do you have open space where xxxx
buddy boy
buddy boy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and 1 years
Dog Gender(s) : 2 dogs 1 bitch
Support total : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:37

Hiya Bren - not much open space if I'm honest. So walks like this out in the open are a big treat. It was an organised walk for a local shelter, out in an area of big properties and lots of horsies and stables/show grounds. Very dusty roads and it was murder in the sun. But the furkids are very, very happy and got to lick lots of furry friend x

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolene Iveson Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:43

Sounds awesome wish they would organize something like that here in my area. I'm lucky to live in a rural area so we have space. But due to my girls high prey drive we don't do off lead with her. Instead she gets to play on a long lead. My neighbors farm with sheep and we have horses so it is unsafe to let her off the lead.
nicolene Iveson
nicolene Iveson

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In an open relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tip
Dog(s) Ages : six weeks old
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:47

Great hun you will all sleep well  Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 18:51

nicolene Iveson wrote:Sounds awesome wish they would organize something like that here in my area. I'm lucky to live in a rural area so we have space. But due to my girls high prey drive we don't do off lead with her. Instead she gets to play on a long lead. My neighbors farm with sheep and we have horses so it is unsafe to let her off the lead.

Yes, you do have those open spaces! This walk was a strictly on-lead walk, so it was really good and each and every dog was very well behaved! Is Kyalami too far to come for the next one, they do it every couple of months?

Inez I'm watching Ant & Dec in a few minutes and then it's lights out!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolene Iveson Sat Apr 05 2014, 19:15

I might be able to twist hubbies arm to drive us though it is a bit far  Sad . The Vaal has such nice open areas but sadly the price of petrol makes my hubby think hard about driving to places.
Our neighbors are trigger happy so we super careful with walking. The next door Boerboel dogs are also vicious so we have a limited places to walk. I'd love to let Tip off lead but there are so many things that trigger her prey drive (joggers, ppl on bikes,the kiewiet and guinea fowl birds)Tip detest birds and always beg to chase them but we tell her no.
Have a good rest Lisa. Let's hope the jackal screaming don't send my lot howling again.
nicolene Iveson
nicolene Iveson

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In an open relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tip
Dog(s) Ages : six weeks old
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 19:17

RoxysMum wrote:
nicolene Iveson wrote:Sounds awesome wish they would organize something like that here in my area. I'm lucky to live in a rural area so we have space. But due to my girls high prey drive we don't do off lead with her. Instead she gets to play on a long lead. My neighbors farm with sheep and we have horses so it is unsafe to let her off the lead.

Yes, you do have those open spaces! This walk was a strictly on-lead walk, so it was really good and each and every dog was very well behaved! Is Kyalami too far to come for the next one, they do it every couple of months?

Inez I'm watching Ant & Dec in a few minutes and then it's lights out!

Ant and Dec heck  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 19:21

Claire, it's the first time I've remembered to watch it with your clocks changing and they say it's end of series. Typical  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 19:53

They are local to me  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05 2014, 20:09

Glad you have a fab time Hun xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content