Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb

+3
niff
janey
Bruno311210
7 posters

Go down

Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb  Empty Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb

Post by Bruno311210 Sun May 22 2011, 14:29

Wanted blue staffordshire bullterrier, must be pedigree, must have papers, short legged English, not long legged long snout Irish... Female... Pup or under 3 years... Smile
Bruno311210
Bruno311210
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb  Empty Re: Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb

Post by Guest Sun May 22 2011, 14:33

In other words, they want a breeding machine.

Back to top Go down

Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb  Empty Re: Thought this was funny advert, found it on fb

Post by Bruno311210 Sun May 22 2011, 14:43

looks like it, sad isn't really. Bet the girl think she'll make money out of it, i could be wrong thou.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun May 22 2011, 14:48

Nice!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22 2011, 14:51

That's usually the thinking behind it. Have a litter every 6 months, say 6 pups per litter at £300 per pup. That's £3600 per year, tax free, as the inland revenue have no way of knowing that you've had the money. They'll spend £200 each time on a stud (or use a 'friend's' dog) and that's still £3200!

Immoral, but totally legal.

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Sun May 22 2011, 15:07

suppose she's looking for this kc reg blue staffy pup free lol
niff
niff

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22 2011, 15:13

Lets hope she DOESN'T get what she's after....

People will do anything for $$$$$$$$$$ and to hell with the poor dog or where the puppies will end up ... GGRRR!!!!! angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun May 22 2011, 15:42

dont matter have many dog you have you not going make any money on them becasue you still going have to feed them I dont want to s some people really dont have a scoody do

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Sun May 22 2011, 15:43

niff wrote:suppose she's looking for this kc reg blue staffy pup free lol

funny you should say that, when Tara that girl that i got bruno from and we're now friend, she had one pup left who she named Romeo, and advertised on many site including pets for sale or free in bedfordshire, someone said if you stuck and cant sell, i am willing to give him a home for free and Tara as if i am going to give a blue staffy away for nothing, some people are unbelievable.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Sun May 22 2011, 15:48

Steve wrote:dont matter have many dog you have you not going make any money on them because you still going have to feed them I dont want to s some people really dont have a scoody do

That's so true
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun May 22 2011, 21:01

I have never had a litter of puppies Sad I tried my girl but she was having none of it but I had homes for 6 they were all free to family members I wasnt making a penny and if any unfortunatly needed to be rehomed they would come back to me. They all had loving and non breeding homes.
I have also only used the dog limitedly on girly dogs equal to him who feel as I do, the pups never advertised,
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22 2011, 23:09

gem wrote:I have never had a litter of puppies Sad I tried my girl but she was having none of it but I had homes for 6 they were all free to family members I wasnt making a penny and if any unfortunatly needed to be rehomed they would come back to me. They all had loving and non breeding homes.
I have also only used the dog limitedly on girly dogs equal to him who feel as I do, the pups never advertised,

Yes, but you're a responsible owner who cares for her dogs, and any pups they may have! You wouldn't breed for £££££s, but for the betterment of the breed.

If everyone thought as you do, there wouldn't be half the problem of unwanted dogs that there is now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa & Kuta Mon May 23 2011, 07:53

We may all be jumping to conclusions, she may just want to buy a KC reg pup. I know a lot of people who will only buy a 'purebred' dog and won't even look at one without papers.
Lisa & Kuta
Lisa & Kuta
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kuta & Brutus
Dog Gender(s) : both Males
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23 2011, 09:48

Yes, but why ask on fb? What's wrong with contacting breeders?

Back to top Go down

Post by gazguildford Mon May 23 2011, 13:36

Caryll wrote:That's usually the thinking behind it. Have a litter every 6 months, say 6 pups per litter at £300 per pup. That's £3600 per year, tax free, as the inland revenue have no way of knowing that you've had the money. They'll spend £200 each time on a stud (or use a 'friend's' dog) and that's still £3200!

for some reason a blue stafford with papers round here your looking at £700-£1000 (i personally woudnt pay it)
i cant see them wanting to show the bitch coz as lovely as they are i dont think blue is in favour of judges.
but saying that i am very picky i know what i like looks wise and if i had intentions of showing id not buy unless i was getting a good breed standard dog/bitch from good lines.
and i agree with another comment why ask on FB there are plenty of accredited breeders out there with dedicated websites.
i love KC dogs coz you know the history the lines rough idea of tempremant and get the ped papers.
Rescue dogs i like the idea of a rescue dog for the mystery and the excitement of giving a dog with a colourful past a very bright future.
gazguildford
gazguildford
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Grimble
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue May 24 2011, 22:51

gazguildford wrote:
Caryll wrote:That's usually the thinking behind it. Have a litter every 6 months, say 6 pups per litter at £300 per pup. That's £3600 per year, tax free, as the inland revenue have no way of knowing that you've had the money. They'll spend £200 each time on a stud (or use a 'friend's' dog) and that's still £3200!

for some reason a blue stafford with papers round here your looking at £700-£1000 (i personally woudnt pay it)
i cant see them wanting to show the bitch coz as lovely as they are i dont think blue is in favour of judges.
but saying that i am very picky i know what i like looks wise and if i had intentions of showing id not buy unless i was getting a good breed standard dog/bitch from good lines.
and i agree with another comment why ask on FB there are plenty of accredited breeders out there with dedicated websites.
i love KC dogs coz you know the history the lines rough idea of tempremant and get the ped papers.
Rescue dogs i like the idea of a rescue dog for the mystery and the excitement of giving a dog with a colourful past a very bright future.
not worthy bravo well put wave
Although people do have the perseption that blues dont do well in the show ring thats because not many blues conform im afraid Sad but the few that do are winning its just that people who show look more to conformation than colour.
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down