RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months

+4
Sazzle
Sara n Ozzy
polly and jed
Steve
8 posters

Go down

RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months Empty RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months

Post by Jamz Wed Jan 15 2014, 20:28

I cannot believe I am writing this and I'm not doing it for sympathy, just my way of dealing with it because she touched me in a big way...Tia died tonight after only 4 days with me..

She had a bone that she was eating, the imitation edible ones from Pedigree that shes had countless times which I left her with for 15mins while I went to the shop..I came back to find her covered in her own mess,chocking and gasping from breath..I manged to gets her jaws open and removed the bone which had become lodged in her throat, got her in the car and got her to the vets.. she went on oxygen and her color started coming back but was still panting so they decided to keep her in over night..I phoned just over an hour ago with insurance details and to get an update and she had passed away..

They said there was nothing they or me could have done but she had rips in her stomach where she was gasping for air, she was coughing up lots of blood and sadly passed..

I'm absolutely heart broking and feel completely gutted I left her alone, I know it wasn't my fault but feel so upset its untrue..

I had Tia 4 days and loved her with all my heart...God bless Tia, love your Dad. xxxxx

Last edited by Jamz on Thu Jan 16 2014, 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Jamz
Jamz
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Sky
Dog(s) Ages : Puppy
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months Empty Re: RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15 2014, 20:33

Oh my Carl you must be heartbroken and devastated, my thoughts are with you, rip Tia run free little lady xxx

Back to top Go down

RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months Empty Re: RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months

Post by Steve Wed Jan 15 2014, 20:35

Surprised omg so sorry

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15 2014, 20:52

God Carl how awful I cant imagine how you are feeling so very sorry. Poor little girl my thoughts are with you. R.I.P gorgeous Tia run free at Rainbow bridge xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by polly and jed Wed Jan 15 2014, 21:02

My thoughts are with you, so sad  Crying or Very sad 
polly and jed
polly and jed

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : jed
Dog(s) Ages : 10/10/2013
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamz Wed Jan 15 2014, 21:15

I'm heartbroken, and haven't cried this much in a long long time..I am blaming myself...she had a long life cut short through my stupidity, she didn't deserve that, she really didnt.

She heard me come home and made an effort to stand to greet me before collapsing again...that image is so upsetting...its destroyed me at the moment..

thanks for your kind words
Jamz
Jamz

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15 2014, 21:18

Oh Carl I am crying with you that is an awful image to have to deal with. Please try not blame yourself hard I know at the moment.
Is there any family or close friends you can talk with. We are here for you if you want to talk xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara n Ozzy Wed Jan 15 2014, 21:49

I don't know what to say except I really feel for you, it's so so sad
Sara n Ozzy
Sara n Ozzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ozzy
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Boy
Support total : 956

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Wed Jan 15 2014, 21:55

Thats awful, I'm so sorry xx
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamz Wed Jan 15 2014, 22:23

Thank you all..

I know I shouldn't blame myself and yes Ive spoke to family..I have to go tomorrow to the vets to say goodbye, tell them that I want her cremated on her own so I can keep her ashes in a box with me...I have her favorite toy that I hope they can put with her as I cant handle looking at it right now..

Seems so strange because now she isn't around, I realize how little time she was here..she hadn't even had the roam of the house unless she was on a lead and i let her explore a bit..

completely toilet trained and was able to leave her through the night from 10:30 to 6 in the morning with no issues or noises whatsoever..

She was just coming on for 4 months..

I will get another, I know people have to deal with it in their own way and there isn't a text book answer, but I will be looking for another as soon as I'm able too..

I hope that acceptable to you all, this is all new to me but I feel its Ok to think like that..I hope Tia would be happy with my decision
Jamz
Jamz

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jan 16 2014, 11:39

Oh Carl, that is so sad I have no idea what you are going through right now but I hope it will get easier for you in time. I'm sure Tia would love your idea of having another pet around. Take care  RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months 3198918699 RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months 3198918699 RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months 3198918699 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamz Thu Jan 16 2014, 19:06

Thankyou,

The vet said she inhaled some of the chew which caused her to start coughing up blood which in turn brought her life to an end..Words cannot explain the guilt I feel but I'm so so happy I met her..she filled a void in my life that I needed and touched me more than I could hope for..

RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/09/13 - 15/01/14 Aged 4 months..Run free little lady xxxxx
RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months DSCF1750
RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months DSCF1744
RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months DSCF1742
RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months DSCF1741
Jamz
Jamz

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerbud Thu Jan 16 2014, 19:45

So sad, what an awful time. xx
flowerbud
flowerbud

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Alfie
Dog(s) Ages : 2yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16 2014, 20:25

Carl, I am devastated for you. Darling Tia, what a beautiful girl Rest In Peace little one.

I can particularly understand what you are going through, as in March last year my son bought a 12 week Staffy puppy, Trigger, and we gave our hearts to him immediately, as you did to Tia. The only difference here was that Tia died through a tragic accident, and Trigger died from emphysema. We also had only had him for 4 days and cried our hearts out. That same afternoon, with our faces all swollen from crying, we went to Trigger's breeders and they gave us Trigger's litter brother - Kuchar.

I'll never forget Trigger and you'll never forget Tia, but time does numb the agony.

And we both love Kuchar to bits, although maybe just a little bit hypochondriac about him!

Bless you both  RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan and Holly Fri Dec 26 2014, 20:47

Many people will say or think they don't know the right words to say to you but that's beacause there aren't any that are strong enough to do the job. Unfortunately the only thing that will help how you feel is time. As for the new pupy idea, everybody's different, some will get another dog in time, some never again and some can't stand a home without a dog in it at all. For me i was the latter, when i lost my Staffy Holly i knew i couldn't replace her but desperately wanted a dog in the home and ended up with Stanley about three weeks later. I know he's not Holly and would have his own mind etc but for me it helped with the grieving process over time. Don't feel you have to receive permission as such but learn from your mistakes and when you're ready give a little boy/girl one hell of a wonderful home for life no matter how long that may be. Peace mate. Smile Ian.
Stan and Holly
Stan and Holly
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
RIP 'Princess Kate' AKA 'Tia' 15/01/14 aged 4months Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Stanley
Dog(s) Ages : 7 Years 4/6/10
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 52

https://2img.net/i/fa/pbucket.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down