In Season

2 posters

Go down

In Season Empty In Season

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 21:00

Milly has been bleeding for 2 weeks on Friday how long will this continue??? It is quiet alot I know their first season is supposed to be messy but OMG.

Back to top Go down

In Season Empty Re: In Season

Post by janey Wed May 11 2011, 21:05

Moo's bleeding was around 3 weeks, I used puppy pads, they where a carpet saver!! Its such a pain, hope your coping ok. Moo was booked in to be done on the day she came into season, so was not very prepared. x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 21:07

We have booked Milly for begining of August the vet said best to leave it about 3 months after her season finished. OMG hope I not got another week everything in the house has a old sheet over it Surprised

Good thing tho Janey since coming into season no more aggresion towards Lady must have been the PMT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu May 12 2011, 11:39

I know everyone might think its a bit mean but with three bitches my house would look like a murder scene if not for these pants - http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-accessories-tick-remover-poop-bags-c-628_189/mikki-hygiene-pants-for-dogs-p-483

They are great and after wearing them for a day or two most dogs get used to them and dont even notice. Dont know what I would do without them, I just buy the value sanitary towels from morrisons to put in them (30p a pack and last whole season.) I only discovered them about 3 years ago, was a nightmare before following them round with a mop!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu May 12 2011, 11:55

Nosipho wrote:I know everyone might think its a bit mean but with three bitches my house would look like a murder scene if not for these pants - http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-accessories-tick-remover-poop-bags-c-628_189/mikki-hygiene-pants-for-dogs-p-483

Lol!!!! Eactly what I used they really where a god send, and she got used to them quickly enough!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12 2011, 12:00

Absolutely - get them! I wish they'd been around when I had bitches. At one point I had a Belgian bitch & a GSD bitch and they used to come into season together. I used to put a pair of my oh's boxers on them, but it used to come through.

Tracie, you haven't got long to go now, although you're in the worst bit right now. But this should only last up to about a week - keep her under lock & key (a chastity belt would be good!) at all times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down