Days in the life of Milo.

Go down

Days in the life of Milo. Empty Days in the life of Milo.

Post by Kiets Fri Dec 13 2013, 08:42

My mother has been reading a lot of diaries and I told her that I'd eat a sock for every day that she would delay writing mine. It worked, but she doesn't appear to know that I continu stealing her socks anyway.

I'm Milo and I'm 30 weeks old. Even though my dad is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a pedigree and my mother is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier without a pedigree, I appear to be a coockoo. I am about 39lbs now and I'm almost 17 inches. But my mum always tells me there is more to love.

Days in the life of Milo. 2s0ygbc
This is me. I was a poser, I let my mum take pictures of me and acted fabulous, now I make a sport of it to make it as difficult as possible to take a picture of me.

Today my mum is at school after being at home for a few days, I was allowed to sleep between my parents tonight, so I consider that a good start of the day. When my  mum woke me up and wanted to walk around the block around 06:00am, I grunted and pretended to be asleep. It didn't work though.

Since a few days I have a light on my harnass, because we always go on long walks at night and I get to walk free when we are at the green fields. But my mum loses me in the dark sometimes, so she gave me a light. I feel so flashy and fabulous.

Since a few weeks I go on long walks with a pack of other dogs, every day around 16:00 we meet and set of. There's a Husky, Canadese Shepard, Dutch Shepard, Pitbull, Nova Scotia and about 4 undefinable mixes. Sometimes we meet people half way to the fields and walk around with sometimes 10 dogs at a time. It's a blast, but I'm a sprinter, not a runner. I always return to my mum to receive a pat on the head or a kiss. In my enthousiasm I sometimes leave mud paws on peoples shoes and pants, but they don't mind. Whenever I return I have run around the house of about 2 minutes like crazy and then I sleep.

I hope mum will go on the long walk with me again today, but now I'm going to sleep and I'm pretty sure that when mum comes home, I'll have to stretch for about 5 minutes straight to get the laziness out of my muscles and bones before I'm ready to go on the walk.
Kiets
Kiets
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Milo
Dog(s) Ages : 19/05/2013
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Days in the life of Milo. Empty Re: Days in the life of Milo.

Post by Kiets Tue Dec 24 2013, 23:53

25-12-2013.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

My mum got me a nice treat! She gave me lambsheart and I was so happy! It tasted delicious, but she wouldn't give me more than 3 little pieces, very mean of her.

My mum also decided that I should eat less, I'm not too happy with this either, but yeah... I don't want to be chubby. Mum knows best, of course!

So today my mum wanted me to go out... In the rain... On a long walk...

It was dreadful at first, I'd rather stay at home... It's warm there, you know? But with a lot of praise and a few treats, I lost the battle. And in the end I really enjoyed the walk. Mum was absolutely soaked, so was I. But I dry quicker than her, teehee! Maybe, just maybe.. I don't mind the rain as much as I thought I would.

So now I'm going to sleep, I hope I'm allowed to eat a bit of the Christmas dinner, that WOULD be a treat.
Kiets
Kiets

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Milo
Dog(s) Ages : 19/05/2013
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down