I'm really tired of telling people....

2 posters

Go down

I'm really tired of telling people.... Empty I'm really tired of telling people....

Post by jola139 Sat Nov 30 2013, 15:30

Debo is typical Staffy. He jumps on our gests, pulling sleeves etc. He acts very good with us and with some of our friends that don't let him do that. But we have few friends/family members that don't fallow the rules and make him hyper. They sometimes tell us not to tell him off for doing that. And you know what? I might stop. I'm tired. I've asked so many times to leave him till he's calm, ignore, tell him no. all the lot. Nothing! They do it their way. So what's the point. I know that he should listen to me but when he jumps on those people and they are like " Yeha, bring it on,you so cute." So Debo thinks " Whyy you being cross with me if they like it?"
jola139
jola139
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Debo
Dog(s) Ages : 7,5 yeras
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 106

Back to top Go down

I'm really tired of telling people.... Empty Re: I'm really tired of telling people....

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30 2013, 16:15

Ahhh I can understand this very well! Charlie will jump up people and maul them just so he can get all his cuddles and kisses and express his love but he's a big boy, and that's totally un-acceptable. I introduce him on leads and it makes me so angry when people don't listen and just run upto him and start baby talking him while he's going out of control and then they get shocked that he's jumping up and biting. So now I just wait in the kicten till they've sat down and introduce him on lead so they don't come to him, I bring him to them on my terms! I can totally see why you're frustrated though - sounds like a nightmare! It's up to you whether you continue the training and telling people but if they're not listening it's hard! Totally your choice but maybe try a lead? They might see it and take it a bit more serious!

Back to top Go down

I'm really tired of telling people.... Empty Re: I'm really tired of telling people....

Post by jola139 Sat Nov 30 2013, 16:41

It's not that I want to stop train him. Because there are friends that totally understand that. One of my friend she loves DEbo to bits but when she comes over she knows how to act, she doesn't even talk to him, besacuse she knows that he will jumps up on her head. She always tells me she wants to cuddle him but she know she would ruin every thing. Today we had my dad, my parents in law over for lunch. Debo quickly noticed that my dad is not interested in the play so DEbo came to greet him and never bother him again. My mother in law she did everything to wind him up to the point he nearly bit her ear off by accident of course. Common!
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sat Nov 30 2013, 18:02

I know exactly what you mean, very frustrating!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30 2013, 18:21

Yep it's all very frustrating when they don't listen to you Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30 2013, 18:34

Haha bless him! It's lovely when people know how to act, well done to your friend for resisting her need for Debo cuddles! Big Grin I don't think I could Love Struck oh well, if people don't listen then they can't complain if he's jumping up Smile annoying people Laughing try not to worry about it Smile we need our next Debo picture fix also Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by jola139 Sun Dec 01 2013, 10:20

Oh, I'm so happy that I'm not alone. And few new pics will come.
jola139
jola139

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down