What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did?

3 posters

Go down

What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did? Empty What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did?

Post by Brindlestaffy Sat Apr 23 2011, 11:43

Hi,
My father-in-law came home one day and was unable to get in the house as the door seemed stuck, when he did manage to get in, his staffy pup had eaten the whole lino floor, then pushed what she didn't want up to the door so he couldn't get in, she was sat in her bed with her legs spread with a very bloated belly burping!

I came home the other day and the pups had ripped open a lap tray (what you have your tea on) and there were polystirene balls all over the floor - and I mean all over it looked like it had been snowing. Both pups were skating all over the floor! I saw the funny side after an hour of cleaning! ha ha

So what have your little monsters done as pups thats made you nearly cry?!
Brindlestaffy
Brindlestaffy
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Brock and Jeff :)
Dog Gender(s) : Brock - female, Jeff - male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did? Empty Re: What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 11:50

..not nearly made me cry.. DID make me cry..and my staffy Jethro was about 10 years old!
Jethro was in the back of our ute, we have a canopy on it, and he had a panic attack..he chewed..shredded..destroyed every single thing he could get his teeth into. My hubby had spent hours rigging up our car fridge and a light in the back..Jethro had pulled and eaten all the cables..chewed through the spare battery cover... Far out! What a mess! Me and Tony nearly ended up in the divorce courts over that! Now Jethro has to go into a crate ...couldn't possibly go through all that again!

Back to top Go down

What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did? Empty Re: What's the funniest thing your staffy pup did?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:18

we went to a dog training beginners course and woody of course was class clown. there were loads of well behaved collies/labs and little tiny things and my big bruiser who played to the crowd. one night they were all doing the down stay at our feet and next to us was that one person who is at every class who is proper up their own backside and has THE most perfect well behaved dog ever (who by the way probably never gets to play) and after 5 seconds woody was bored so he did a commando roll over to the other dog and gave it a shove as if to say i wanna play- well all other owners (apart from this po faced one howled with laughter) so surprise surprise he did it again when we attempted the down stay again! Even the instructors laughed and looked at us every week from then on whenever they announced we were doing the down stay!

excuse the essay but again at class it was our final night of beginners and we had to do a test to pass- down stay recall etc etc and despite never having succeeded week in week out my boy managed to pass with flying colours until the moment they handed out the certificates - woody jumped up and tore his certificate out of my hand and ate it, one of the other women came over laughing about it and he proceeded to jump her pinch her little darlings certificate out of her hand and eat that too!!! couldnt tell him off as i couldnt actually speak for laughing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23 2011, 16:31

oh Woody ... you are a scallwag !!!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by barneynlynn Sat Apr 23 2011, 19:13

When barney as a wee pup the kids had a hamster. Barney used to follow and shove the hamster about in her ball.
One night i was sitting watching telly and i heard banging noises coming from the hall. I went out and all i could see was this glow in the dark hamster ball moving around and bashing into the walls. My dafty pup had got his head stuck in it and couldn't get it back out, we had to try and ease his head out without hurting him. After that night he barked at the ball everytime it came out of the cupboard!
barneynlynn
barneynlynn

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Barney
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Apr 23 2011, 19:26

barneynlynn wrote:When barney as a wee pup the kids had a hamster. Barney used to follow and shove the hamster about in her ball.
One night i was sitting watching telly and i heard banging noises coming from the hall. I went out and all i could see was this glow in the dark hamster ball moving around and bashing into the walls. My dafty pup had got his head stuck in it and couldn't get it back out, we had to try and ease his head out without hurting him. After that night he barked at the ball everytime it came out of the cupboard!

Pmsl Laughing Moo loved the hamster too, I have an electric wobbly toy thing that I put in the ball now and she loves to chase it still! Its so cute watching her kinda bat it but so gently. (oh the hamster died hence this ball thing!)
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down