Thankyou for a bit of light relief :)

3 posters

Go down

Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) Empty Thankyou for a bit of light relief :)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:41

Been a rubbish day today so nice to come home open a beer and have a bit of non sensical banter

Back to top Go down

Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) Empty Re: Thankyou for a bit of light relief :)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:43

I'll drink to that Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) Empty Re: Thankyou for a bit of light relief :)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:44

Me too Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 21:45

Cheers Big Grin

Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 just incase you need one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:08

We aim to please Dave! Today has gone, tomorrow will be better - I'm giving my can of cider a virtual clink with your can of beer - Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:19

You can always rely on us for anything nonsensical! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:19

Had a crp one too but soon disappeared when I took the pooches out. Dogs plus this site is therapy lol. I get home relax in the peeing rain on the walk and come chat withlike minded nutballs on here. Sorted!
Nathan
Nathan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:27

Would like to say I joined in cheering up your pants day but I haven't been on, but I am now doing the same thing! Cheers everyone lol Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:30

Nathan wrote:Had a crp one too but soon disappeared when I took the pooches out. Dogs plus this site is therapy lol. I  get home relax in the peeing rain on the walk and come chat withlike minded nutballs on here. Sorted!
Never got chance to take the dogs out myself today Sad really needed the extra half hour nap this morning to rise at 6 and crack on with work to free up some time for Hospital this afternoon , Jen has been an absolute star with the walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:37

Feel for you mate, hope your having a nice relaxing night with the family and pooches now. Best wishes mate
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 22:39

If we can manage it with everything going on tomorrow we hope to do the 7-8 visiting and take the dogs with us , Jen does half hour and dog watch , then me and mum can come out for a fag and see the kids but tomorrow seems such a long time away

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Sep 11 2013, 23:07

Hugs Dave, get some kip and take tomorrow as it comes Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 23:11

Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 s Dave , - tomorrow is another day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11 2013, 23:20

janey wrote:Hugs Dave, get some kip  loads of cans  and take tomorrow as it comes Xx
Great plan Janey , thanks for the precious advice Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Sep 11 2013, 23:33

Laughing  well that would usually be my solution!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 05:58

Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 Dave, hope today's a better day and that Jo is on the mend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:36

RoxysMum wrote:Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 Dave, hope today's a better day and that Jo is on the mend.
Back home now but still got a bit to go , thanks for the kind thoughts Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:57

I'm a dopey mare, as you probably know, and have somehow missed that Jo has been in hospital.

Good to hear that she is back home and I really do hope that she is recovering rapidly every day. BIG Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 s to you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Sep 12 2013, 21:04

Dave wrote:Been a rubbish day today so nice to come home open a beer and have a bit of non sensical banter
You can always rely on me for non sensical banter Dave, in fact you don't get much else out of me. Laughing 

Pleased to hear you have Jo at home Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 21:21

Kathy wrote:
Dave wrote:Been a rubbish day today so nice to come home open a beer and have a bit of non sensical banter
You can always rely on me for non sensical banter Dave, in fact you don't get much else out of me. Laughing 

Pleased to hear you have Jo at home Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 Thankyou for a bit of light relief :) 3198918699 
Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down