Decided to go ahead with the short story

3 posters

Go down

Decided to go ahead with the short story Empty Decided to go ahead with the short story

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:15

It can't hurt to try! Smile I'm not after the money, even in the unlikely case that it does sell more than a couple of copies, so it'd only be cheap. Would be nice to get it out there though! Smile

Spent the last three hours combing through the story, fixing and putting down notes for improvements. I've filled up three pages so far Laughing This is going to take a while!

Back to top Go down

Decided to go ahead with the short story Empty Re: Decided to go ahead with the short story

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:30

Worth a try Eleanor definitely, good luck Xx

Back to top Go down

Decided to go ahead with the short story Empty Re: Decided to go ahead with the short story

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:33

Thanks Big Grin Been ages since I've had the right motivation to write! Feels nice to be out of writer's block and fiddling about again! Going to start the actual adjustments tomorrow, so I might be a bit absent-minded. Tongues I lose track of time when I start working on a novel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:37

Must be great when the mental block goes and your on a roll!
I cant write novels but find writing letters much easier to explain things.
Once I start I cant stop! as you have probably noticed Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:38

Good luck Eleanor, I'm sure it'll be fab :)definitely would like to read it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:40

Yeah go for it, good luck Big Grin 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:42

Inezmaria70 wrote:Must be great when the mental block goes and your on a roll!
I cant write novels but find writing letters much easier to explain things.
Once I start I cant stop! as you have probably noticed Laughing 
Laughing It's the best! Mum would probably agree, as it means I stop chattering away in her ear. Blushing 

I'm not very good with writing letters. Tongues I always go too formal and sound like a stuffy old fart. Good for you for being good at it!

Darcy-may wrote:Good luck Eleanor, I'm sure it'll be fab :)definitely would like to read it Smile
Not sure I'll be posting it on the forum. Tongues I get really shy when it comes to my writing, and I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:42

Sazzle wrote:Yeah go for it, good luck Big Grin 
Thanks! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:48

I think you put things together very well, so I'm sure it'll be great Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:50

Really pleased you are going ahead, don't try don't get. Good luck Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:54

Darcy-may wrote:I think you put things together very well, so I'm sure it'll be great Smile
Decided to go ahead with the short story 3198918699 Thanks! Smile Fingers crossed!

janey wrote:Really pleased you are going ahead, don't try don't get. Good luck Smile
Thankies! Decided to go ahead with the short story 3198918699 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:55

Eleanor wrote: so I might be a bit absent-minded.
And that's unusual because........?>Smile 

Eleanor wrote: Mum would probably agree, as it means I stop chattering away in her ear. Blushing 

Bliss.........

Eleanor wrote:
Not sure I'll be posting it on the forum. :PI get really shy when it comes to my writing, and I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules! Laughing
That's ok - when it's published, you can tell everybody & they can all rush on to kindle & buy it!thumbs up 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:58

Caryll wrote:
Eleanor wrote: so I might be a bit absent-minded.
And that's unusual because........?>Smile 

Eleanor wrote: Mum would probably agree, as it means I stop chattering away in her ear. Blushing 

Bliss.........

Eleanor wrote:
Not sure I'll be posting it on the forum. :PI get really shy when it comes to my writing, and I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules! Laughing
That's ok - when it's published, you can tell everybody & they can all rush on to kindle & buy it!thumbs up 
Sounds like a plan caryll Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08 2013, 21:27

Caryll wrote: And that's unusual because........?>Smile
Laughing More absent-minded than usual then!

Caryll wrote: Bliss......... 
It's only a short story - I'll be back to normal by the end of next week! silly silly silly 

Caryll wrote:
Darcy-may wrote: Sounds like a plan caryll Big Grin
I dont want to s I'd be a nervous wreck! Besides, that's cheating. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Mon Sep 09 2013, 11:40

That's great Eleanor! Good luck with it Smile
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09 2013, 11:42

Thankoo! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09 2013, 21:38

Good luck Eleanor , must be a fantastic confidence booster / proud moment in your life Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09 2013, 21:43

Eleanor wrote:
Caryll wrote:

No it isn't - it's called publicity!Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09 2013, 21:48

Dave wrote:Good luck Eleanor , must be a fantastic confidence booster / proud moment in your life Smile
Thanks! Big Grin It's making me nervous as anything! Laughing Once I finish fixing the story and adjusting it, I'm hoping the nerves will go.

Caryll wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
Caryll wrote:

No it isn't - it's called publicity!Big Grin 
It's still cheating! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09 2013, 21:50

All publicity is good publicity Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09 2013, 21:56

Not when the people reading it know exactly who you are! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down