Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!

2 posters

Go down

Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!  Empty Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 17:39

Laughing 

Just got back from his afternoon walk. On the way up our street at the beginning of the walk, there were three lads, probably in their early/mid twenties, with a bike, walking in our direction on the other side of the road. It wasn't until they crossed over to our side that I noticed they had a huuuuuuuuge pied staffy with them. Tbh, he would probably be classed as a pit bull type. Gorgeous dog though!

They were about twenty metres from us when they crossed, so both dogs had seen each other and were eying each other up. Because there were three men and not a lot of pavement, I thought it'd be best to pull Dempsey into the curb and let them pass. He also doesn't like bikes, so I didn't want to chance him getting spooked with no room to back away.

Good thing I did too! The dogs decided they didn't like each other very much, and the other one also happened to be an entire male! Laughing The noise was horrendous on both ends!

We all just laughed and told the dogs to stop being daft. Dempsey was quite good though, aside from the noise. I told him to sit and he did, which is a lot to ask from him when he decides to kick up a fuss! Laughing Both tails were wagging furiously all the way through, the little sods! Laughing 

Looked up at me afterwards with this big, stupid grin, as if to say, "That was fun!"

Back to top Go down

Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!  Empty Re: Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 18:01

You tell em Dempsey! sounds as though he was very well behaved Smile 

Back to top Go down

Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!  Empty Re: Dempsey had a shouting match with another dog just now!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 18:04

As well behaved as he could have been while he was asserting his manly manliness. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 18:08

Hee hee well done for trying to focus Demps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 18:09

Eleanor wrote:As well behaved as he could have been while he was asserting his manly manliness. Laughing 
Typical male Eleanor! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 18:30

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Sep 02 2013, 20:13

Awww Dempsey Laughing 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Sep 02 2013, 20:37

Way to go Dempster, make sure your voice is heard Laughing 
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 20:42

Little bugga!Laughing 

It's nice, though, when both sets of owners can laugh about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:16

Aww Dempsey, I think you were a very good boy Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:17

Dempsey you rascal biggrin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:18

Dempster Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:29

To be fair, Dempsey was very good until the other dog started to stare him down Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:44

Ooooh, can't have that! He really doesn't like a dog staring at him!Rolling Eyes  Remember the red stafford?Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:55

How could I forget? Laughing He turned into a snarly, slobbery mess!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:00

aww bless him haha i bet they would have had a right rough n tumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:08

Nah, it was mostly just noise. Smile A 'my bark's bigger!' contest. They might have had a bit of a scuffle, but their hearts weren't in it. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down