Multi-faith ceremonies

Go down

Multi-faith ceremonies  Empty Multi-faith ceremonies

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 10:08

What the *!

The royal family are allowed to follow their own bloody faith without having to cater to other religions because they exist. dont be so bloody stupid! this is a christian country let us be christian! can you imagine a muslim country having christian ceremonies?!

angry angry angry angry 

Back to top Go down

Multi-faith ceremonies  Empty Re: Multi-faith ceremonies

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 10:26

what ceremonies are we talking about Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 10:46

Are you referring to this ???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22928782

Reading it quickly ( as I don't have a lot of time this morning ) It just seems like the communities way of saying everyone dissaproves of what happened  and ensuring that it is clear these people's acts are not welcomed in the name of their religion . It seems to have been a private event , not an official event hijacked by religion ( the organiser was Pakistani Christian and obviously arranged it to be a multi faith event to welcome all sides ) so I don't see an issue.

However , if we have a situation where a traditionally Christian event is changed because of people complaining about religions and them not being included then it is 100% out of order

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 11:14

what i gathered from it it means they want muslims and hindus etc as part of the english church and a part of the clergy in coronation ceremonies. Which is silly!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 17:41

Hayley wrote:what i gathered from it it means they want muslims and hindus etc as part of the english church and a part of the clergy in coronation ceremonies. Which is silly!!

so we aren't talking about the link above ????? without knowing what you are commenting about I don't think anyone can make comments as we are only guessing what you are talking about Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 19:18

no its not that link. on this talk show it was talking about the royal baby and how it will be christened and they were saying some numpties want it to be christans as multifaith so a muslim and a hindu etc etc bless it as well so it snot just christian its also muslim and hindu etc and that when charles get coronated, same thing - he wont be the head of the church he will be the head of all faith in UK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14 2013, 21:32

Hayley wrote:no its not that link. on this talk show it was talking about the royal baby and how it will be christened and they were saying some numpties want it to be christans as multifaith so a muslim and a hindu etc etc bless it as well so it snot just christian its also muslim and hindu etc and that when charles get coronated, same thing - he wont be the head of the church he will be the head of all faith in UK!

If what they're saying is that they want representatives of other faiths at the ceremony, then I can't see a problem.

But nobody can be baptised more than once, and baptism is purely a christian sacrament, so if the child is baptised it will be christian - full stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15 2013, 19:32

Hayley wrote:no its not that link. on this talk show it was talking about the royal baby and how it will be christened and they were saying some numpties want it to be christans as multifaith so a muslim and a hindu etc etc bless it as well so it snot just christian its also muslim and hindu etc and that when charles get coronated, same thing - he wont be the head of the church he will be the head of all faith in UK!

Well if thats the case then yes I agree it's ridiculous , if other faiths want to attend then all welcome but respect our church (says the hypocite that never goes apart from the weddins , christenings and funerals Blushing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down