Lilly and Ken's introduction (part)

5 posters

Go down

Lilly and Ken's introduction (part) Empty Lilly and Ken's introduction (part)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21 2013, 23:28

I think it went well, but would like people opinions. He's this way every time she's out, which is most of the time. Im just worried that he's so massive and she's so tiny. x
Lilly and Ken's introduction (part) Th_MVI_2636_zpsb8f2474f

Back to top Go down

Lilly and Ken's introduction (part) Empty Re: Lilly and Ken's introduction (part)

Post by Mattylee Sat Jun 22 2013, 00:01

Kel, is this a vid? If so, I can't view it. Anyway, hope all is goin well. U know the biz so everythin will be fine!
Mattylee
Mattylee
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog(s) Ages : 15/12/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 28

Back to top Go down

Lilly and Ken's introduction (part) Empty Re: Lilly and Ken's introduction (part)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22 2013, 06:26

Mattylee wrote:Kel, is this a vid? If so, I can't view it. Anyway, hope all is goin well. U know the biz so everythin will be fine!
yes, you need to click on the video x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22 2013, 09:12

I could see it ok Big Grin looks very normal, Kennys pretty cool and taking it in his stride plenty of curiosity and a nice waggy tail . It seemed at the start he looked back to you as if to say "Is this really for me Big Grin" Lilly doesn't look (initially anyway) as if she is going to be in Kenny's face and happy to be around him and also explore.

Suppose I was a little luckier for my own concerns since it was the other way round , Tilly was no hooge monster and Tommy had some massive balls so Tilly never ever posed any threat in his mind so his hobby was to terrorise her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22 2013, 11:15

Thanks Dave, Lilly is a very chilled out little girl, right now kens playing and she's out cold. My concern is he's so big and ruff with her. What inm doing atm is doing regular but short sessions, has ken doesnt know when to stop. There's also the humping thing?? What should i look out for?? Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sat Jun 22 2013, 11:32

Looks OK to me Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22 2013, 11:38

Looks like they are going to get on great Kelly I would be a little scared also as she is so small, but I think they are more robust than we realise great vid:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22 2013, 12:28

Aww so cute Kelly, looks like it went great. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kell Sat Jun 22 2013, 12:47

That is too cute .. she looks so tiny against Kenny, and he is just so excited with his tail wagging constantly Smile

Looks to me like all went well - I imagine Kenny will begin to settle some as having Lilly in the house becomes 'normal' ... I'm sure he is as excited as all of you at this point at this tiny new family member!
Kell
Kell

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chiquito and Sheba
Dog(s) Ages : 21/01/2013 and 13/05/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22 2013, 17:29

Ah how gorgeous! Kenny looks very, very pleased with his new sister. I remember Vinny's first day home and thinking ... worrying ... about the size different and rough play, but they are far more tough than we give them credit for! The hardest part was toilet training Vinny - we'd take him out but Roxy would want to play and the poor boy couldn't have a wee in peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23 2013, 09:28

RoxysMum wrote:Ah how gorgeous! Kenny looks very, very pleased with his new sister. I remember Vinny's first day home and thinking ... worrying ... about the size different and rough play, but they are far more tough than we give them credit for! The hardest part was toilet training Vinny - we'd take him out but Roxy would want to play and the poor boy couldn't have a wee in peace!
lol, lillys the same, keeps biting his man bits x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Jun 23 2013, 11:30

It looks like Kennys body language was spot on there, very happy to be around the puppy and for the puppy to be around him. The only thing that I noticed was whoever was sitting in the arm chair cuddling the puppy needs to be careful that Kenny doesn't feel jealous of or left out of any cuddle time with them.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by jo garnett Tue Jun 25 2013, 19:50

just watched this - what a beautiful boy Kenny is - he's sooooo excited. I hope all is going well.
jo garnett
jo garnett

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Lola and Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : both 3 years
Dog Gender(s) : Both female
Support total : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down