heat oh thank you heat nice quite day.

Go down

heat oh thank you heat nice quite day. Empty heat oh thank you heat nice quite day.

Post by Nathan Mon Jun 03 2013, 21:22

Had a nice walk this morning and got back to find the house in one peice tonight. neither of them wanted any food when i got in and the park walk was a remarkably civilised affair.
but...the sun is setting...its getting cooler and now I have two dogs with a whole days energy being spent in a few hours.
up and down the stairs, jumping on me, hanging of each others necks, legs, ears and now thundering around the garden like demented nutballs barking then stopping and howling the repeat, repeat repeat hypnotised
little bleeders, thought i was gonna have a nice relaxing night, even so its hard not to look at them with a pride and joy that only a fellow dog owner would understand. hope you and your pooches are enjoyng the very rare sun were having lol
Nathan
Nathan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

heat oh thank you heat nice quite day. Empty Re: heat oh thank you heat nice quite day.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03 2013, 21:38

Quiet? What's that Laughing aww I know the admiration we have in our pooches. I hope you have a relatively quiet evening. Smile

Back to top Go down

heat oh thank you heat nice quite day. Empty Re: heat oh thank you heat nice quite day.

Post by Nathan Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:04

Darcy-may wrote:Quiet? What's that Laughing aww I know the admiration we have in our pooches. I hope you have a relatively quiet evening. Smile

lol mate, as soon as I hit enter on that post the lil sods beded down for the evening. so it seems a nice night after all with me pooches snuggled up beside me. dogs are mad creatures Laughing
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:10

I love seeing their mad half hours, even if it wrecks everything in their path!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:23

Caryll wrote:I love seeing their mad half hours, even if it wrecks everything in their path!
yeah me too mate, its just like they are puppies again bless em. i kinda get a pride out of seeing them so happy so can excuse the odd knocked over houshold item.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:41

It's not my own so-and-so that's gone mad today then. Don't mind, in fact love to see, the zoomies. Only difference is he is still having his second childhood (puppyhood) as we speak. Oh, thank the Lord, he is now lying down - at last! What's got into them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:49

Lynda wrote: Don't mind, in fact love to see, the zoomies.

that is the perfect way to describe it! dont you just love seing them like that though, lil nutballs lo
l
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03 2013, 22:58

Oh yes, I think we all smile fondly when we see them tearing around the furniture at 100 mph. Only wish I could claim "the zoomies" as my phrase, but I've pinched it off this forum Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down