I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble

2 posters

Go down

I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble  Empty I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 18:36

I submitted a novel-in-progress to a website ages ago and didn't get around to finishing the last few chapters. Forgot all about it, but I've been asked to become a beta reader for them. An editor, pretty much. Surprised

Back to top Go down

I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble  Empty Re: I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble

Post by janey Tue May 21 2013, 18:37

Great stuff, how did today go?
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble  Empty Re: I got contacted by somebody with Barnes and Noble

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 18:38

Yeah, little bit overwhelmed! Laughing

It went quite well. Even if I don't get in, it was a fair interview, which is all I can ask for. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 18:40

hope it went well Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 21 2013, 18:40

Fingers crossed!

Not a clue who or what Barnes & Noble are, or a beta reader for that matter, but yay, I am very pleased for you Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 18:41

Thanks Big Grin

Barnes and Noble is one of the biggest publishers/book suppliers in the world. Laughing Based in California.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 18:44

They've published stuff from famous authors. Stephen King, Steinbeck, etc.. Also Fift Shades of Grey, but I won't hold that against them. Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 18:57

Jeez, that's amazing! Well done Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 19:04

Wow that's great Eleanor! glad you got on ok today Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 19:08

Well done Eleanor, glad it went well today Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 19:34

Thanks Big Grin Definitely cheered me up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 19:36

Excellent Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 20:06

Well done Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 20:50

Thats great! Maybe you can get me a few ghost writers lol i have lots of ideas but never get around to getting them written.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue May 21 2013, 21:58

That is cool!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21 2013, 22:10

Well done and pleased that your interview went well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22 2013, 05:57

Brilliant news Eleanor! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22 2013, 09:35

Fantastic news Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25 2013, 12:31

Well done, very impressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down