BEAU- THE HAPPIEST STAFFIE EVER NEEDS A REALLY LOVELY HOME!

Go down

Thumbsup BEAU- THE HAPPIEST STAFFIE EVER NEEDS A REALLY LOVELY HOME!

Post by Kelly Craig Thu May 16 2013, 00:47

BEAU can be found at the RSPCA Southridge, Potters Bar. I have no idea why he hasn't been rescued yet but YOU could be the people for him. He honestly brings a smile to my face every-time I see him, I can't explain what a lovely, affectionate and happy boy he is. He has had enough of kennel life and I know everyone at the centre would love to see him settle in to a new home. He so deserves it! He would completely light up your household and be a fantastic addition to anyone. The centre says he should possibly go to an adult household but I think they would be willing to try older children too so please don't hesitate to contact the centre even if you have children! It all depends on who the children are so it is definitely worth a try. Here is a little bit about this special boy...

My name is BEAU.I am about 8 years old and I am a black and white lovely Staffie. Don't let my age put you off at all because I am one of the most friendy, smiley, handsome, playful and gorgeous Staffie’s you will find out there. I always hear everyone talking about how handsome I am. I have a black patch around my left eye and a white one over my right eye so I am pretty cool and unique! I adore playing and just love people stroking me and giving me yummy treats! Just look how much my tail wags when I am out of my kennel.
I would need a little bit of training as sometimes I jump up a little when I get excited but I do pick things up very easily and would be as gold as gold in no time! It's only because I get so excited to be around people! I know my basic commands already and am a quick learner! Kennel life is starting to stress me out and I don't like looking at the same walls all the time. You know how it is, but I know I would be so excited in a new home with a fresh start to life and new things to explore! I would possibly prefer people who are a little bit familiar with the stunning Staffie breed but then again it is always worth asking if you like me!
I have a youthful, fun energy and can be really chilled as well so I'm pretty well-balanced really!
I would love to find a new home with an amazing, special family that could look after me! I promise I would make you happy!
Please watch some footage of me that a walker at the centre put together. If you like what you see then contact:
RSPCA SOUTHRIDGE
Packhorse Lane Ridge
POTTERS BAR
EN6 3LZ
0300 123 0704

Thanks for reading about me and I would love to see you soon! Enjoy the video Smile

[/URL]

BEAU- THE HAPPIEST STAFFIE EVER NEEDS A REALLY LOVELY HOME!  Beau3_zpse522cb06

[URL=https://s1350.photobucket.com/user/kellycraig5/media/beau2_zps52fe0938.jpg.html]BEAU- THE HAPPIEST STAFFIE EVER NEEDS A REALLY LOVELY HOME!  Beau2_zps52fe0938

]BEAU- THE HAPPIEST STAFFIE EVER NEEDS A REALLY LOVELY HOME!  Beau1_zps31020625

Kelly Craig
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down