update

Go down

update Empty update

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 06:07

Well, my pupsters have really taken to raw! Since being on it their coats are in better condition; their teeth look amazing; I can't remember the last time I smelt something from the rear end; the poops are getting better - they're only a bit off when I introduce something new but they get used to it; they literally look forward to meal times - Vinny will sit and whimper when I'm measuring out their meals; Roxy comes with me to the freezer and climbs up and sticks her head in to see what's coming out; they play with their food! (Rox will take a chicken foot and run around the garden with it throwing and catching it and then eat it so that the toes are hanging out her mouth wobbling - has me in hysterics and the OH gagging!); they eat with gusto!; they literally have more energy - Vinny was getting too round and very lethargic: he now has a waist line and loads of energy and looks forward to play and walk times; they even sleep better.

I've learnt that Vinny will eat entire eggs; Roxy hates the shells. Rox doesn't like turkey much either. I bought some sheep offal that they loved but even my strong stomach couldn't handle the smell. They do like tripe. Their favourite is chicken backs. They love honey and olive oil and will slurp pilchards up frozen/defrosted and definitely whole. They're not fans of cow heels. Vinny has learnt to chew better and strengthen his jaws.

Overall, two very happy pups!

Back to top Go down

update Empty Re: update

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 07:25

Aww sounds like they've really taken to it Lisa, that's brilliant. They sound sooooo healthy to Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 07:27

Thats great news Big Grin The chicken feet scare the crap out of my son too Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 11:30

Fantastic, I give Logan the occassional RAW treat, I haven't really got the resources where I live to do it properly. Wish I did because it is great Smile

Glad to hear it's working well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue May 14 2013, 13:51

I'm the same as Mat would most probably do it I had the room for the freezer needed.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 17:23

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 18:42

glad it's going well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 20:28

Great news, good to hear it's going well. Welcome to the world of limited gas Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 20:30

Limited gas lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down