molly the dominant and jake the woose ish

4 posters

Go down

molly the dominant and jake the woose ish Empty molly the dominant and jake the woose ish

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 21 2011, 21:41

ok, you all know i adopted molly last fri nite, well, she wont eat her dinner till jakes finishes his, ok i undersand thats a respect thing, if she moves off her bed, jake moves onto it????, if molly finishes her dinner, jake has to clear up what she's left, she didnt know wot on earth to do with a kong, i had to show here how to get the food out, it just seems, sometimes shes in charge and he bottles it, and other times she looks so sorry for herself and lets him away with mirder, never had an older dog before,pls tell me this is normal,????
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
molly the dominant and jake the woose ish Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

molly the dominant and jake the woose ish Empty Re: molly the dominant and jake the woose ish

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 21:45

Totally normal. It sounds like they're getting on really well tbh. They'll work out their own hierarchy in their own ways - sometimes one will get the prime spot, sometimes the other will. They'll look out for each other!

Back to top Go down

molly the dominant and jake the woose ish Empty Re: molly the dominant and jake the woose ish

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 21 2011, 21:48

phew, its such a delight to have her, and its company for jake too, if i could have adopted the lot i would have but the other 2 were tied up in a court case over dog abuse so i wasn't allowed cos the course case is still going in, effin bathturds that do that to babies, these were only 8 months old (the other ones i could have had)
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Mon Mar 21 2011, 21:54

Oh yes they sound like an old married couple dont they "warm the bed up love then ill get in" ha ha Smile
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21 2011, 21:57

sooz225 wrote:phew, its such a delight to have her, and its company for jake too, if i could have adopted the lot i would have but the other 2 were tied up in a court case over dog abuse so i wasn't allowed cos the course case is still going in, effin bathturds that do that to babies, these were only 8 months old (the other ones i could have had)

If you're anything like me, I could take the whole lot of them! I'm not sure I could choose one over another.

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Mon Mar 21 2011, 22:01

Caryll wrote:
sooz225 wrote:phew, its such a delight to have her, and its company for jake too, if i could have adopted the lot i would have but the other 2 were tied up in a court case over dog abuse so i wasn't allowed cos the course case is still going in, effin bathturds that do that to babies, these were only 8 months old (the other ones i could have had)

If you're anything like me, I could take the whole lot of them! I'm not sure I could choose one over another.

i didnt have a choice in the matter, i wasnt allowed, might have been a good thing tho, cos 4 stsffs runnin riot round here i'd have an asbo on me never mind the dogs lol, i just hope the weeyins are ok, they in foster care just now, woman tried to pursuade me to foster but i'd be heartbroken every time one had to leave
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Tue Mar 22 2011, 20:13

My Piggy would walk away from her dinner if Alfie the Spaniel next door came in..she wasn't greedy dog and would take her time with her meals...she would take mouthfuls of her meal out of the dish and wander to a spot in the room and eat it there....
piggy
piggy
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mini
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 1

http://thelittleminidogblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Mar 22 2011, 20:22

piggy wrote:My Piggy would walk away from her dinner if Alfie the Spaniel next door came in..she wasn't greedy dog and would take her time with her meals...she would take mouthfuls of her meal out of the dish and wander to a spot in the room and eat it there....

Moo who is a rescue did that when I first got her (I only have 1), she would grab a mouthful and then run off and eat it, I always thought that was strange. Now she just devours it with her paw holding the bowl down! She had 3 homes b4 me so maybe it was something to with that and another dog being with her.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 20:40

sooz225 wrote:ok, you all know i adopted molly last fri nite, well, she wont eat her dinner till jakes finishes his, ok i undersand thats a respect thing, if she moves off her bed, jake moves onto it????, if molly finishes her dinner, jake has to clear up what she's left, she didnt know wot on earth to do with a kong, i had to show here how to get the food out, it just seems, sometimes shes in charge and he bottles it, and other times she looks so sorry for herself and lets him away with mirder, never had an older dog before,pls tell me this is normal,????

Awwww bless ya Love Struck

How old are they?

Do you leave them together when you're not there?

My 2 are like Darby + Joan Laughing Laughing Laughing but probably a bit younger Laughing

Are they the 2 in your avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Wed Mar 23 2011, 16:47

zetstaff wrote:
sooz225 wrote:ok, you all know i adopted molly last fri nite, well, she wont eat her dinner till jakes finishes his, ok i undersand thats a respect thing, if she moves off her bed, jake moves onto it????, if molly finishes her dinner, jake has to clear up what she's left, she didnt know wot on earth to do with a kong, i had to show here how to get the food out, it just seems, sometimes shes in charge and he bottles it, and other times she looks so sorry for herself and lets him away with mirder, never had an older dog before,pls tell me this is normal,????

Awwww bless ya Love Struck

How old are they?

Do you leave them together when you're not there?

My 2 are like Darby + Joan Laughing Laughing Laughing but probably a bit younger Laughing

Mollys 9 Jakes 5, and left them together for the first time the other day and they never batted an eyelid at me going, but the usual kisses n stuff when i got back in, was only gone for bout half an hour so i've upped it every day to let them get used to it.

An yeah, thats them in the av, tried to get a pic of both of them in the same bed last nite but couldn't find ma fone lol, i'm tellin ye, see if i had a fone permenently attached to my hand i'd make a fortune off "you've been framed" for the hilarious antics of these 2!!!

xx

Are they the 2 in your avatar?
sooz225
sooz225

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down