Harringtons

Go down

Harringtons Empty Harringtons

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 23:09

Any views on this food?

Back to top Go down

Harringtons Empty Re: Harringtons

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 23:48

It isn't bad, but it isn't as good as, say, Wainwrights or James Wellbeloved. It used to be better, but they changed the recipe a year or so back I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 00:06

It's got the same protein as the wainwrights lite but 2% more fat. Ill go for the wainwrights and maybe look into some joint tablets cause I've noticed lexis limping isn't as bad as it used to be so its maybe the oils in the mature wainwrights. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 10:35

Caryll wrote:It isn't bad, but it isn't as good as, say, Wainwrights or James Wellbeloved. It used to be better, but they changed the recipe a year or so back I believe.

deff one of the better cheaper foods and the best you can go and pick off the shelf in any supermarket .
and yes caryll you are correct as they were bought by wag about a year ago and they changed the recipe for the worse Sad but also noticed they are now branding there rabbit/guinnie pig foods harringtons now for some reason Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Apr 29 2013, 13:38

I use it Hayley, and top it up with JWB wet and some extra fish, meat and eggs.
When she got poorly I decided to change and I naively went to the supermarket and like Warren says it the best you can get in there. Then I changed her wet food to JWB and had the intention of switching to the dry too but she had settlled well on it and was getting better heathwise so I've stuck with it, for now.
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 14:22

I use this too, when I had Alfie he was on utter rubbish food and since hes been on this his coat and general appearance has improved so much! I did think about changing it but he seems to be doing well on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 16:45

Her health is fine all round, shes just a fat buggar on the wainwrights! I will try the lite one and see how her joints are lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 17:49

Hayley wrote:It's got the same protein as the wainwrights lite but 2% more fat. Ill go for the wainwrights and maybe look into some joint tablets cause I've noticed lexis limping isn't as bad as it used to be so its maybe the oils in the mature wainwrights. Any suggestions?

Wasn't there a special Wainwrights with Joint care , sure I saw something in PAH ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29 2013, 17:58

Dave wrote:
Hayley wrote:It's got the same protein as the wainwrights lite but 2% more fat. Ill go for the wainwrights and maybe look into some joint tablets cause I've noticed lexis limping isn't as bad as it used to be so its maybe the oils in the mature wainwrights. Any suggestions?

Wasn't there a special Wainwrights with Joint care , sure I saw something in PAH ???

I think thats the mature with salmon, which is what she has. But the oils are clearly making her balloon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down