Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet?

5 posters

Go down

Does your dog like to sit on your feet?

Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Pbucket59%Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Pbucket 59% 
[ 13 ]
Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Pbucket41%Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Pbucket 41% 
[ 9 ]
Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Pbucket0%Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Empty Re: Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 02:58

Always Rolling Eyes Someone at the park told me it's a dominance thing and I shouldn't let her do it?? Wonder if this is true confused

Back to top Go down

Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet? Empty Re: Does Your Dog Like to Sit on Your Feet?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 03:23

I read that too but that was by someone who believes in the pack leader theory. I found it hilarious because Zac used to do every single thing on the dominance list Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 06:07

All the time. And my feet are in bad shape from a fall in Dec and a fall the other month so they're not getting chance to heal Big Grin They also love sleeping across my feet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 07:51

All the time, it's one of her favourite places to sleep Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 08:12

Kylie wrote:Always Rolling Eyes Someone at the park told me it's a dominance thing and I shouldn't let her do it?? Wonder if this is true confused
Really, I just thought Kenny was trying to warm is butt up Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 08:16

Yep, and sleep on my legs at night which results in paralysis in the morning.

I have heard it's a dominance thing too, but tbh I'm not worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 08:24

Pretty common at our place as well Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by pag Thu Apr 18 2013, 09:50

Here to. I just though she has to be touching one of us for comfort. When I put my shoe's on to go she put her paw on my shoe, then goes to check her lead is still where it should be, almost like she is reminding me to get her lead.. Laughing
pag
pag
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Apr 18 2013, 10:54

All the time here Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Apr 18 2013, 20:15

Oh yes! Or rest her head on them!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 20:26

Quite often, although he'll more likely sit at the side of me while I'm working, with his back to me - a sign of trust, apparently? I definitely don't think feet-sitting's a dominance thing, more of a closeness thing. Ha, as I've been typing this, he's got off the sofa and come and sat on my foot Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kell Tue May 07 2013, 07:35

Chiquito lays across my feet all the time Smile While I'm coming he even follows me around and repositions as I move from place to place ... I just figured he was trying to stay up of the cold floor Laughing
Kell
Kell

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chiquito and Sheba
Dog(s) Ages : 21/01/2013 and 13/05/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by CaraElizabeth Thu Jun 27 2013, 01:53

Gwen occasionally does this..I'm sure she would do it more often if she actually sat down more..but she is always running around like a maniac and rarely stops to take a break lol!
CaraElizabeth
CaraElizabeth

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Gwen
Dog(s) Ages : 12/22/2012
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down