Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears

4 posters

Go down

Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears Empty Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears

Post by HazelJ Sat Mar 12 2011, 01:56

This is one sick ******* how could someone be so cruel, this article made me cry & be angry at the same time if that's possible. He got 20 weeks how pathetic is that, i know what i would like to do with him and it involves scissors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363258/Thug-tried-slice-puppys-ear-row-girlfriend-jailed.html Crying or Very sad angry
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears Empty Re: Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 06:35

Blunt scissors I hope! at wits end

Back to top Go down

Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears Empty Re: Thug tried to cut of 3 week old staffies ears

Post by janey Sat Mar 12 2011, 09:07

Because its a family site I can't say what I'd like to do to the ****
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 09:12

this is so terrible, an eye for an eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 09:38

A bit of look the lads inside will find out and show him what that feels like.
Obviously tools are harder to obtain inside so it might have to be something blunt to do the job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 12:12

BlueStaffBlue wrote:A bit of look the lads inside will find out and show him what that feels like.
Obviously tools are harder to obtain inside so it might have to be something blunt to do the job

Well if they cannot find anything I could always send a cake with a pressy inside banghead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12 2011, 16:16

jaled for 20 weeks thats nothing its disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sat Mar 12 2011, 20:55

What a nasty peice of s**t I for one would love to slice his ears off slowly and very painfully the rotten sod hope he gets his head caved in jail for the short discusting sentence he has been given Crying or Very sad
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14 2011, 15:02

... words fail me...lets hope some animal lover prison inmates give him something to remember......that involves alot of pain for the scum bag !!

Back to top Go down

Post by fourstaffs Sun Jun 12 2011, 04:05

that happen in my twon i am sad too say made my so mad but in a pice of good news the pup has a new foever home now

fourstaffs
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : william,harry,gorgie,bella
Dog Gender(s) : malex3,female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down