Very hetic few days!

2 posters

Go down

Very hetic few days! Empty Very hetic few days!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:16

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on much! I feel like I've been neglecting this site quite a bit! The past few days have been super busy with work, college and seeing lots of family! My brother and his girlfriend recently got engaged so we've been with them a fair bit! However, sadly it's not all good news Sad Recently the police have been collecting peoples dogs from my area and about 4/5 have been seized so far, and a lot of dogs have been stolen too so I've been driving far out to take her out on her walks and haven't been getting back till late so it hasn't really left much room for anything else besides food Laughing I'm not too sure when all this dog stealing lark will stop but I hope it's soon! I get paranoid leaving my girl alone in the house while I'm at work because there has been a few break ins to steal peoples Staffs and Huskies! It puts me on right on edge so I try not to leave her alone for long periods of time but I guess that can't be helped Sad On top of that while walking her a few days ago the cat that pees up our door VERY frequently attacked her! Fortunately Ebony didn't freak out or react she just sat down and the cat ran off, but the cat had scratched all her back legs I had to take her to the vets and get her looked over since I wasn't sure if the cat had a owners or what not! But besides that, Ebonys enjoyed the snowy weather which is always good! Big Grin

Sorry for the big old ramble, just thought I'd sort of do an update. I hope you and your fur babies all had a wonderful Easter and I hope you're all well and safe Smile Big Grin xxx

Back to top Go down

Very hetic few days! Empty Re: Very hetic few days!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:21

You have been very busy.

The dog theft is def a big worry for us all and we all have to be extra vigilant and careful at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:26

sounds like Staff owners in your area have had a rough time. There is always help if your dog is seized and deemed 'type'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:27

Go for walks in very busy areas with plenty of people around, dont let your dog out of your sight. Keep it simple
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:28

Yeah, I drive out to a reasonably busy well known dog park that's real big and most of the people are very friendly there Smile And they do Claire, it's silly really Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Apr 01 2013, 20:26

Oh no that's terrible Sad As has been said, stay safe and take extra care x
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 20:35

Sounds like you have been busy and had a pretty rough time regarding the dog. Everyones a bit skitzy about the dog thieves, we all need to be extra careful at the moment Straight Face

Hope Ebony's ok after the cat incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down