I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help.

+2
rebeccaleanne
Siddika
6 posters

Go down

I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help. Empty I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help.

Post by Siddika Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:54

Hi Guys
I am hoping someone will be able to offer me some advice.
I have a beautiful little Staffy named Milo. I've had him since he was 9 weeks old.
Initially when we took him to the vets for his first injection, the Vet at the time noted in his medical file that he was grey/brown.
However as he's grown in to adulthood his colour has changed but I find it quite unusual, it's a brownish colour but its unusual, some areas still look grey. He's beautiful and I'd love him no matter what BUT I'd like to now as he is microchipped and I'd like to ensure that the correct information Tallys on his records.
How can I determine his actual correct colour?

Thanks. Sid. X

Siddika
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help. Empty Re: I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:59

Sounds like he might be some kind of brindle? It'd help if we had pictures Smile if you're not sure how to upload them, use this:

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t12018-how-to-post-a-photos-onto-the-forum

Also, welcome Big Grin feel free to introduce yourself and your dog here:

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/f7-new-member-introductions

Back to top Go down

I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help. Empty Re: I need help determining the colour of my staffy. Please help.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25 2013, 23:00

certainly sounds like a brindle colour to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeccaleanne Mon Mar 25 2013, 23:05

hi and welcome, with out a pic i really couldn't say but of u follow the above links then we can all try Big Grin
rebeccaleanne
rebeccaleanne
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Tyke
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Mon Mar 25 2013, 23:10

sounds like brindle to me too, i soo love it but its annoying in the woods as a great comoflage . personally my fave coat mix as well as it gives a loverly pattern and always grabs attention.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25 2013, 23:13

Sounds like he could be fawn or fawn brindle. Without pics, though, it's almost impossible to say. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Mar 25 2013, 23:54

Hiya, and pics please Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Galadriel Tue Mar 26 2013, 06:51

Sounds like blue brindle to me. Do you have any pictures?

Galadriel

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26 2013, 07:59

Looking forward to pics, possibly fawn or blue/fawn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 26 2013, 10:56

Photo will certainly help, colours are quite difficult to explain.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddika Tue Apr 16 2013, 00:26

Hi guys thanks for your replies I'm trying to upload pics of Milo but I'm having difficulty x

Siddika wrote:Hi Guys
I am hoping someone will be able to offer me some advice.
I have a beautiful little Staffy named Milo. I've had him since he was 9 weeks old.
Initially when we took him to the vets for his first injection, the Vet at the time noted in his medical file that he was grey/brown.
However as he's grown in to adulthood his colour has changed but I find it quite unusual, it's a brownish colour but its unusual, some areas still look grey. He's beautiful and I'd love him no matter what BUT I'd like to now as he is microchipped and I'd like to ensure that the correct information Tallys on his records.
How can I determine his actual correct colour?

Thanks. Sid. X
[quote]

Siddika

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddika Tue Apr 16 2013, 01:00

Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for trying to advise me on what to do, I'm still having difficulty. I'm using an iPad so I don't know if that adding to the complication.
I'm devastated as I've been trying to upload for weeks and its not enabling me to.
I have opened an account with photo bucket.
Is there another alternative for uploading photos on to this site?

Siddika

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 01:43

Try this site: http://www.tinypic.com/ upload the picture, and then copy the IMG code onto here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 07:39

Hi & welcome, hope you manage to upload some pics, I use an ipad, just give me a shout and ill try talk you through it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 07:47

When mf friend got her pup She looked slightly blue brindle, her colour has changed to a greyish brown or should say brown brindle with what seems a grey tinge. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 09:14

kenny d wrote:When mf friend got her pup She looked slightly blue brindle, her colour has changed to a greyish brown or should say brown brindle with what seems a grey tinge. Smile

Sounds like a typical blue fawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down