Mannys Diary

Go down

Mannys Diary Empty Mannys Diary

Post by Aly657 Wed Mar 20 2013, 19:45

I was born on 11th June 2012, I had two brothers and three sisters, and my first human mummy said I was the rough and tough one !! So she named my posh name as Engladian Roughin It Up, but my forever humans call me Manny!! ( unless I'm naughty, which isn't too often luckily!!) My forever Mummy used to show staffies, but just wanted me to love and cuddle, so that's my job. I love love love being fussed, and live with my mummy, daddy, Ross ( my human brother) I help him cause he is disabled, so I'm gentle with him, and my big brothers Tom and Arron come round all the time, and bring lovely grand kids with them. I love people, and my mummy says I'm very sweet and loveable, and a bit cheeky sometimes!! now if I could just stop chewing my mummy's throws and blankets, she would be glad!!! I expect I will stop, when I'm all grown up!!!

Aly657
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Mannys Diary Empty Re: Mannys Diary

Post by Aly657 Thu Mar 21 2013, 18:52

Today I've been very busy, mummy went to work, so had a lovely morning with nan and grandad, they feed me "rubbish" and mummy tells grandad off and says she doesn't want a fat dog!! , they dad took me walking in the fields, we got wet and muddy, and mummy rubs me wit a fluffy towel before she lets me into the lounge!! I don't know why she does that?? Then nan and grandad came for dinner, so I got more food!! I'm tired now, so having a cuddle up on the sofa with mummy , got to go to the vets tomorrow for a little sore on my leg, cause mummy doesn't know what it is, x

Aly657

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly657 Sat Mar 23 2013, 17:17

Well, I'm an injured soldier!! Mum took me to the vets, (I love it there) we decided to walk there, it's in the next village, as we can walk across an old airfield , but mum was not happy once we were half way across, she said it was " blowing a hoolie" and that she must be nuts!! Anyway, I have got a funny lump on my leg, and the vet gave me pills , which are making me a bit smelly!!! I hope it goes away, or I have to have it off!!!
This morning mummy and daddy decided to clean the patio in MY garden, I wasn't of impressed, as I quiet liked it messy, but mum said the moss was slippery,and dangerous! Dad used a very noisy machine, so , in typical brave saffy style I went and hid at the back of my cage shaking till it was finished! I'm just back from a walk with dad, and having a lovelymsnuggle on the bed with mummy, but she keeps holding her nose and making aces at me!!! I don't know why!!!

Aly657

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down