Diary of Frank

Go down

Diary of Frank Empty Diary of Frank

Post by Charlene_Frank Mon Mar 25 2013, 14:31

Friday 22nd March 2012

Mum finishes early on a Friday, I’m excited … I LOVE Fridays! I’m gonna tear around the house and knock as much over as possible for her getting home, just so she rememebers I'm here. whistling

6.15pm, that lady with the crazy voice comes to pick up Tara and mum gets our harnesses on because I go to this hall with music, and lots of ladies who do this silly dance …. What’s it called … oh yea zumba …. Cool

The girls all make a fuss of me and I love it, they all let me lick them and sniff them … DOGGIE HEAVEN!! But they soon all start that silly dancing rolling on the floor … Think mum thinks she is getting better but she still looks super silly, don’t think ill be the one to tell her though.

8pm, I get home and not only is Tara home again … POPS AND NANA ARE HERE … I’m going to be a good boy and show them all my tricks then walk to the treat drawer because I know Pops is a push over!!!

9.30pm we all get ready and go for the last walk of the night around the park, then Pops and Nana go home and me Mum and Tara curl up on the sofa watching some colourful pictures on the thingy on the wall!!

I’m glad my mummy has no social live and would rather sit in the house making a fuss of us, but if she’s super nice tonight I might leave the living room when I fart!! star

Frank
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5