how to stop the nipping

Go down

how to stop the nipping Empty how to stop the nipping

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06 2011, 08:27

managing to one by one stop most of woody's bad habits but just a couple remain, i'll deal with other one that only injures furniture not me another day!

woody nips if things arent going his way, and the little beggar is soooo quick with it, it has happened before you can stop it. If for example he is led nicely on the sofa with me chewing his hide and it falls on to the floor he will give my leg a quick hard nip! whenever he does it i have been shouting "no" and then taking him outside and closing the door for a few minutes (even then he cant help being funny, he appears to have found his own little "naughty spot" as when i go to let him in he is always sat on one of the garden chairs, head bowed). will he grow out of this as only 12 months still or do i need to correct him another way? feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

how to stop the nipping Empty Re: how to stop the nipping

Post by HazelJ Wed Mar 09 2011, 20:36

My Harley is nearly 2(trying for it in June) & he still nips, he actually nipped me on the bum the other day, i was in bed trying to sleep then he nips me through the sheet & my jammies i let out and ouch that hurt and he stopped but he does it every now & then i have bite marks everywhere. I think it might have something to do with their dog behaviour.
I notice Harley is usually doing something at the time like scratching or chewing on something maybe that has something to do with it.
LMAO @ his own Naughty spot that is so cute.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
how to stop the nipping Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2011, 21:04

thick clothing is the answer then!!! sorry couldnt help but laugh at your bum nipping episode!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down